Mecaer Aviation Group, Inc. (MAG) announced multiple validations for the VIP MAGnificent interior in the Bell 505.
The VIP interior for the Bell 505, branded as the MAGnificent, received its Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) validation with EASA, FAA and ANAC authorities this past week. The STC is an optional upgrade to the existing Bell 505 standard interior and follows the MAGnificent appearance. MAG Design Studio has maintained the MAGnificent family feel and appearance for the Bell 429, Bell 525 and now the Bell 505. The interior can be installed in new or used aircraft.
The VIP interior includes modified crew and passenger seats, new interior panels for the door, overhead and aft bulkhead, carpet, storage and an overhead Passenger Service Unit (PSU). The PSU encompasses outlets for the air-conditioning / air gaspers and reading lights. Additional storage is also provided with the option for a central cabinet. If selected, the central cabinet is interchangeable with the aft center passenger seat.
MAG intends to complete the installations at their FAA Part 145 in Philadelphia. The kits will be produced at MAG’s Cabin Comfort Systems headquarters in Monteprandone, Italy and the company says the lead times are about 5-months.
“The MAGnificent for the Bell 505 will be a real game changer not only for Mecaer, but for the industry.” said Armando Sassoli, Co-General Manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “The 505 excels on so many levels and now with an option for a high-end interior the potential is endless. The demand for our interior has been remarkable.”
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas