RAMM Aerospace is pleased to offer a TCCA and FAA approved Replacement AS350 Heater Line Kit with several unique features.
The RAMM Aerospace Replacement AS350 Stainless Steel Heater Line Kit was developed with an operator that saw a need in the industry for a replacement kit that reduced maintenance costs and aircraft downtime.
“The majority of the certified helicopter products offered by RAMM Aerospace are customer driven. This Heater Line Kit is a another great example of how a solution can be designed with unique features that reduce maintenance costs,” explained Peggy McDonald, VP of Marketing and Sales at RAMM Aerospace. “We have been managing the inventory carefully so we can support those aircraft coming in for 12 year inspections or need to replace older aluminum lines.”
The RAMM Replacement AS350 Heater Line Kit includes insulated, stainless steel pipes that are direct replacements for the aluminum OEM parts. Also included are the adapters, clamps and fasteners, everything required to complete the installation. The kit interfaces with the existing control valve and P2 hose from the engine. The insulated pipes come equipped with the added reliability of FLARED AN COUPLING NUTS, instead of less robust compression fittings. The kit has also been approved to be “replaced on condition” and does not have a life limit.
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager