RAMM Aerospace is pleased to offer a TCCA and FAA approved Replacement AS350 Heater Line Kit with several unique features.
The RAMM Aerospace Replacement AS350 Stainless Steel Heater Line Kit was developed with an operator that saw a need in the industry for a replacement kit that reduced maintenance costs and aircraft downtime.
“The majority of the certified helicopter products offered by RAMM Aerospace are customer driven. This Heater Line Kit is a another great example of how a solution can be designed with unique features that reduce maintenance costs,” explained Peggy McDonald, VP of Marketing and Sales at RAMM Aerospace. “We have been managing the inventory carefully so we can support those aircraft coming in for 12 year inspections or need to replace older aluminum lines.”
The RAMM Replacement AS350 Heater Line Kit includes insulated, stainless steel pipes that are direct replacements for the aluminum OEM parts. Also included are the adapters, clamps and fasteners, everything required to complete the installation. The kit interfaces with the existing control valve and P2 hose from the engine. The insulated pipes come equipped with the added reliability of FLARED AN COUPLING NUTS, instead of less robust compression fittings. The kit has also been approved to be “replaced on condition” and does not have a life limit.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit