Nominate for HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards – Deadline Extended to Oct. 15
Within vertical aviation are pilots, mechanics, safety professionals, and others who go above and beyond the call of duty in pursuit of the highest standards of professional excellence. Their dedication is an inspiration to us all.
HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards recognize outstanding achievement in vertical aviation. Go to rotor.org/salute and nominate an exceptional individual or organization today!
Please tell us their story. Use this opportunity to illustrate their passion for their job and the industry. Anyone may submit a nomination, and anyone may be nominated. The deadline to submit nominations has been extended until Monday, Oct. 15, 2018.
Don’t let exemplary service go unrecognized; nominate a pilot, mechanic, CFI, or other vertical aviation professional today!.
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role