Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) Airbus’ dedicated private and business helicopter entity, will display the company’s new ACH135 Helionix for the first time on the rooftop of the Monaco Yacht Club during the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show. Fitted with the company’s in-house ACH Line interior configuration, the updated, Helionix-equipped provides a technological leap forward for the light, twin-engine helicopter, offering concern-free flying ideal for marine, urban and wilderness environments.
Building on the robust and reliable capabilities and SUV-like balance between comfort and versatility, the updated ACH135 Helionix provides improved situational awareness, simpler flight management controls and improved safety. Features praised by pilots include an auto hover ‘pause’ button (ideal to buy the pilot time when faced with low visibility or busy environments), a ‘go-around’ button (the aircraft will automatically fly around and reposition itself on the best landing approach at the push of a button) and automated engine management (ensuring a smooth and safe flight even if one of the two engines fails).
Frederic Lemos, Head of Airbus Corporate Helicopters, said, “With approximately 300 helicopter-capable yachts worldwide, there are increasing requirements for more reliable, compact and versatile helicopters capable of transporting passengers and cargo in all environments. The addition of Helionix to the ACH135, which brings it in line with the already Helionix-equipped ACH145, ACH160 and ACH175, makes this carefree-handling aircraft, an ideal asset for yacht-based operations.”
ACH is characterised by care and attention to detail and offers a high quality and exclusive service-based end-to-end ownership experience; from selecting the best aircraft to meet their requirements, to helping define their preferred styling, supported through-life by around-the-clock worldwide support services.
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- AAMS responds to CNN article on air ambulance pricing
- Saskatchewan renews 10 year STARS funding contract
- Managing Director at Babcock and HeliOffshore board member shares thoughts on safety
- Garmin® awarded supplier of the year by Airbus Helicopters