Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) Airbus’ dedicated private and business helicopter entity, will display the company’s new ACH135 Helionix for the first time on the rooftop of the Monaco Yacht Club during the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show. Fitted with the company’s in-house ACH Line interior configuration, the updated, Helionix-equipped provides a technological leap forward for the light, twin-engine helicopter, offering concern-free flying ideal for marine, urban and wilderness environments.
Building on the robust and reliable capabilities and SUV-like balance between comfort and versatility, the updated ACH135 Helionix provides improved situational awareness, simpler flight management controls and improved safety. Features praised by pilots include an auto hover ‘pause’ button (ideal to buy the pilot time when faced with low visibility or busy environments), a ‘go-around’ button (the aircraft will automatically fly around and reposition itself on the best landing approach at the push of a button) and automated engine management (ensuring a smooth and safe flight even if one of the two engines fails).
Frederic Lemos, Head of Airbus Corporate Helicopters, said, “With approximately 300 helicopter-capable yachts worldwide, there are increasing requirements for more reliable, compact and versatile helicopters capable of transporting passengers and cargo in all environments. The addition of Helionix to the ACH135, which brings it in line with the already Helionix-equipped ACH145, ACH160 and ACH175, makes this carefree-handling aircraft, an ideal asset for yacht-based operations.”
ACH is characterised by care and attention to detail and offers a high quality and exclusive service-based end-to-end ownership experience; from selecting the best aircraft to meet their requirements, to helping define their preferred styling, supported through-life by around-the-clock worldwide support services.
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results
- Bell 407GXI certified in China
- India looking for 111 Naval Utility Helicopters
- FreeFlight Systems announces Sapphire Elite recognition program
- Contracts signed for air medical evacuation services in Europe and Africa
- Service center ODK-Klimov and UTair-Engineering helped Sanaviatsii
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal implements new Kathmandu heli-lanes
- Coptersafety provides update on H125 simulator
- USHST Sees Safety Benefits of Integrating UAS and OPA Technology into Helicopter Operations
- Universal Avionics to present innovative flight deck solutions at Heli-Expo
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2019
- DART’s H135 Crosstubes get approvals
- Heli-Union commences contract in French Guyana with two AS365Ns
- Raytheon Awarded $15M Contract for CV-22 Software Delivery
- Kailash Helicopter plans to add more helicopters
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- Austria – HeliAir upgrades OAMTC Airbus H135
- Volocopter works with Fraport to develop airport infrastructure