Helibras has just delivered another H225M to the Armed Forces. The 10th Brazilian Army (EB) aircraft will be based on the 1st Aviation Battalion (BAvEx) in Taubaté, and is the 32nd H-XBR program, signed in 2008 with the Ministry of Defense to supply 50 model helicopters.
The H225M in the Operational version is equipped with the IDAS-3 self-defense system. This system is capable of detecting and identifying various types of threats by means of laser, missile and radar sensors, also allowing the firing of countermeasures automatically or manually.
The last delivery of the schedule occurred earlier this month for the Brazilian Air Force. There is another EB delivery expected later this year.
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- AAMS responds to CNN article on air ambulance pricing
- Saskatchewan renews 10 year STARS funding contract
- Managing Director at Babcock and HeliOffshore board member shares thoughts on safety
- Garmin® awarded supplier of the year by Airbus Helicopters