As the first aerial operator in the UK to use a SD2 for underslung lifting, we quickly saw the advantages of using this model of helicopter. So the decision was taken to purchase our own SD2 helicopter to join our ever expanding fleet of AS350B2’s and AS350B3’s.
The SD2 has more power then the standard AS350 B2, but uses less fuel, therefore making it a more cost effective and environmentally friendly option. An important factor for us and for many of our clients.
The major inspections have now been completed, and it has had a full repaint in Ferrari Silverstone Grey – the result is amazing. A stunning aircraft for charter and passenger work, and a real workhorse for aerial lifting, filming, survey and fire fighting.
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- AAMS responds to CNN article on air ambulance pricing
- Saskatchewan renews 10 year STARS funding contract
- Managing Director at Babcock and HeliOffshore board member shares thoughts on safety
- Garmin® awarded supplier of the year by Airbus Helicopters
- UK AAIB Bulletin – December 2018
- Nepalese Army receives Bell 407GXP