As the first aerial operator in the UK to use a SD2 for underslung lifting, we quickly saw the advantages of using this model of helicopter. So the decision was taken to purchase our own SD2 helicopter to join our ever expanding fleet of AS350B2’s and AS350B3’s.
The SD2 has more power then the standard AS350 B2, but uses less fuel, therefore making it a more cost effective and environmentally friendly option. An important factor for us and for many of our clients.
The major inspections have now been completed, and it has had a full repaint in Ferrari Silverstone Grey – the result is amazing. A stunning aircraft for charter and passenger work, and a real workhorse for aerial lifting, filming, survey and fire fighting.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award