As the first aerial operator in the UK to use a SD2 for underslung lifting, we quickly saw the advantages of using this model of helicopter. So the decision was taken to purchase our own SD2 helicopter to join our ever expanding fleet of AS350B2’s and AS350B3’s.
The SD2 has more power then the standard AS350 B2, but uses less fuel, therefore making it a more cost effective and environmentally friendly option. An important factor for us and for many of our clients.
The major inspections have now been completed, and it has had a full repaint in Ferrari Silverstone Grey – the result is amazing. A stunning aircraft for charter and passenger work, and a real workhorse for aerial lifting, filming, survey and fire fighting.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit