As the first aerial operator in the UK to use a SD2 for underslung lifting, we quickly saw the advantages of using this model of helicopter. So the decision was taken to purchase our own SD2 helicopter to join our ever expanding fleet of AS350B2’s and AS350B3’s.
The SD2 has more power then the standard AS350 B2, but uses less fuel, therefore making it a more cost effective and environmentally friendly option. An important factor for us and for many of our clients.
The major inspections have now been completed, and it has had a full repaint in Ferrari Silverstone Grey – the result is amazing. A stunning aircraft for charter and passenger work, and a real workhorse for aerial lifting, filming, survey and fire fighting.
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System