As the first aerial operator in the UK to use a SD2 for underslung lifting, we quickly saw the advantages of using this model of helicopter. So the decision was taken to purchase our own SD2 helicopter to join our ever expanding fleet of AS350B2’s and AS350B3’s.
The SD2 has more power then the standard AS350 B2, but uses less fuel, therefore making it a more cost effective and environmentally friendly option. An important factor for us and for many of our clients.
The major inspections have now been completed, and it has had a full repaint in Ferrari Silverstone Grey – the result is amazing. A stunning aircraft for charter and passenger work, and a real workhorse for aerial lifting, filming, survey and fire fighting.
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns