As the first aerial operator in the UK to use a SD2 for underslung lifting, we quickly saw the advantages of using this model of helicopter. So the decision was taken to purchase our own SD2 helicopter to join our ever expanding fleet of AS350B2’s and AS350B3’s.
The SD2 has more power then the standard AS350 B2, but uses less fuel, therefore making it a more cost effective and environmentally friendly option. An important factor for us and for many of our clients.
The major inspections have now been completed, and it has had a full repaint in Ferrari Silverstone Grey – the result is amazing. A stunning aircraft for charter and passenger work, and a real workhorse for aerial lifting, filming, survey and fire fighting.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center