As the first aerial operator in the UK to use a SD2 for underslung lifting, we quickly saw the advantages of using this model of helicopter. So the decision was taken to purchase our own SD2 helicopter to join our ever expanding fleet of AS350B2’s and AS350B3’s.
The SD2 has more power then the standard AS350 B2, but uses less fuel, therefore making it a more cost effective and environmentally friendly option. An important factor for us and for many of our clients.
The major inspections have now been completed, and it has had a full repaint in Ferrari Silverstone Grey – the result is amazing. A stunning aircraft for charter and passenger work, and a real workhorse for aerial lifting, filming, survey and fire fighting.
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director