Kopter is proud to announce the deepening of its partnership with Safomar Aviation (PTY) LTD of South Africa, which has placed an order of two SH09 helicopters earlier this year.
Safomar Aviation has been appointed distributor of the single engine SH09 helicopter for South Africa during an event that took place at the AAD (Africa Aerospace and Defence) with Kopter Chief Commercial Officer Mathias Sénès and Safomar Aviation CEO Shai Shalem. Safomar will provide training, maintenance and modification services to support the aircraft when it enters the South African market.
With this partnership, Kopter will ensure a strong presence in South Africa, where needs and support for a new generation of helicopter like the SH09 are in high demand. The specific characteristics of the SH09 make it indeed the ideal helicopter solution in this region. The SH09 offers the highest standards of safety and performance coupled with low operating costs. It may be suitably equipped to operate in the most adverse environments. With a fast cruise speed of 260 km/h (140 knots) it is not only one of the fastest helicopters in its category, but it also offers a long range – 800km (430 nautical miles) with standard fuel tanks. The SH09 is of particular interest to operators who wish to avail of hot and high altitude performance, introducing a remarkably versatile machine with additional power, greater payload capacity, an augmented sling load capability and faster cruise speed.
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- HeloAir appoints new Chief Pilot