Kopter is proud to announce the deepening of its partnership with Safomar Aviation (PTY) LTD of South Africa, which has placed an order of two SH09 helicopters earlier this year.
Safomar Aviation has been appointed distributor of the single engine SH09 helicopter for South Africa during an event that took place at the AAD (Africa Aerospace and Defence) with Kopter Chief Commercial Officer Mathias Sénès and Safomar Aviation CEO Shai Shalem. Safomar will provide training, maintenance and modification services to support the aircraft when it enters the South African market.
With this partnership, Kopter will ensure a strong presence in South Africa, where needs and support for a new generation of helicopter like the SH09 are in high demand. The specific characteristics of the SH09 make it indeed the ideal helicopter solution in this region. The SH09 offers the highest standards of safety and performance coupled with low operating costs. It may be suitably equipped to operate in the most adverse environments. With a fast cruise speed of 260 km/h (140 knots) it is not only one of the fastest helicopters in its category, but it also offers a long range – 800km (430 nautical miles) with standard fuel tanks. The SH09 is of particular interest to operators who wish to avail of hot and high altitude performance, introducing a remarkably versatile machine with additional power, greater payload capacity, an augmented sling load capability and faster cruise speed.
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas
- FreeFlight Systems radar altimeters now STC approved on Airbus H125
- Nakanihon Air reinforces utility capabilities with new H215 order
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant launches a certified process simulation facility
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant updates stamping and machining equipment