Enstrom Helicopter is exhibiting with Safomar Aviation, Enstrom’s African distributor based in Johannesburg in the Africa Aerospace and Defence (AAD). AAD is a bi-annual show taking place at the Waterkloof Air Force Base in Pretoria. Dennis Martin, Enstrom Director of Sales and Marketing, is joining the Safomar sales team at the show.
On display are two 480B turbines in crop spraying configuration and military camouflage and a 280FX which, along with the others, is used for training. All of the aircraft are operated by Safomar Aviation Operations based in Grand Central Airport Midrand.
Dennis Martin is happy to announce the sale of a new 480B helicopter which will be added to the Safomar Aviation fleet to be used for training (turbine conversions and rating, advanced training, slinging, charters) and contracts also by Safomar Aviation operations. Enstrom helicopters are maintained by Safomar Aviation Maintenance with factory trained engineers.
“With Enstrom characteristics, performance, safety, power, reliability, agility, versatility, and low operating cost, Africa is an ideal continent for the Enstrom helicopters for training, agriculture and aerial applications, light utility missions, command and control and observation” said Dennis Martin. “We are proud to team with Safomar Aviation, our distributor for most of the African continent. Safomar Aviation is undoubtedly best positioned and equipped to market, sell, and support our Enstrom brand in the continent in all aviation segments.”
AAD continues through September 23, so stop in and see Enstrom and Safomar at Chalet 18/19. Be sure to catch the 480B in the air show!
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021