Enstrom Helicopter is exhibiting with Safomar Aviation, Enstrom’s African distributor based in Johannesburg in the Africa Aerospace and Defence (AAD). AAD is a bi-annual show taking place at the Waterkloof Air Force Base in Pretoria. Dennis Martin, Enstrom Director of Sales and Marketing, is joining the Safomar sales team at the show.
On display are two 480B turbines in crop spraying configuration and military camouflage and a 280FX which, along with the others, is used for training. All of the aircraft are operated by Safomar Aviation Operations based in Grand Central Airport Midrand.
Dennis Martin is happy to announce the sale of a new 480B helicopter which will be added to the Safomar Aviation fleet to be used for training (turbine conversions and rating, advanced training, slinging, charters) and contracts also by Safomar Aviation operations. Enstrom helicopters are maintained by Safomar Aviation Maintenance with factory trained engineers.
“With Enstrom characteristics, performance, safety, power, reliability, agility, versatility, and low operating cost, Africa is an ideal continent for the Enstrom helicopters for training, agriculture and aerial applications, light utility missions, command and control and observation” said Dennis Martin. “We are proud to team with Safomar Aviation, our distributor for most of the African continent. Safomar Aviation is undoubtedly best positioned and equipped to market, sell, and support our Enstrom brand in the continent in all aviation segments.”
AAD continues through September 23, so stop in and see Enstrom and Safomar at Chalet 18/19. Be sure to catch the 480B in the air show!
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive