Enstrom Helicopter is exhibiting with Safomar Aviation, Enstrom’s African distributor based in Johannesburg in the Africa Aerospace and Defence (AAD). AAD is a bi-annual show taking place at the Waterkloof Air Force Base in Pretoria. Dennis Martin, Enstrom Director of Sales and Marketing, is joining the Safomar sales team at the show.
On display are two 480B turbines in crop spraying configuration and military camouflage and a 280FX which, along with the others, is used for training. All of the aircraft are operated by Safomar Aviation Operations based in Grand Central Airport Midrand.
Dennis Martin is happy to announce the sale of a new 480B helicopter which will be added to the Safomar Aviation fleet to be used for training (turbine conversions and rating, advanced training, slinging, charters) and contracts also by Safomar Aviation operations. Enstrom helicopters are maintained by Safomar Aviation Maintenance with factory trained engineers.
“With Enstrom characteristics, performance, safety, power, reliability, agility, versatility, and low operating cost, Africa is an ideal continent for the Enstrom helicopters for training, agriculture and aerial applications, light utility missions, command and control and observation” said Dennis Martin. “We are proud to team with Safomar Aviation, our distributor for most of the African continent. Safomar Aviation is undoubtedly best positioned and equipped to market, sell, and support our Enstrom brand in the continent in all aviation segments.”
AAD continues through September 23, so stop in and see Enstrom and Safomar at Chalet 18/19. Be sure to catch the 480B in the air show!
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship