Enstrom Helicopter is exhibiting with Safomar Aviation, Enstrom’s African distributor based in Johannesburg in the Africa Aerospace and Defence (AAD). AAD is a bi-annual show taking place at the Waterkloof Air Force Base in Pretoria. Dennis Martin, Enstrom Director of Sales and Marketing, is joining the Safomar sales team at the show.
On display are two 480B turbines in crop spraying configuration and military camouflage and a 280FX which, along with the others, is used for training. All of the aircraft are operated by Safomar Aviation Operations based in Grand Central Airport Midrand.
Dennis Martin is happy to announce the sale of a new 480B helicopter which will be added to the Safomar Aviation fleet to be used for training (turbine conversions and rating, advanced training, slinging, charters) and contracts also by Safomar Aviation operations. Enstrom helicopters are maintained by Safomar Aviation Maintenance with factory trained engineers.
“With Enstrom characteristics, performance, safety, power, reliability, agility, versatility, and low operating cost, Africa is an ideal continent for the Enstrom helicopters for training, agriculture and aerial applications, light utility missions, command and control and observation” said Dennis Martin. “We are proud to team with Safomar Aviation, our distributor for most of the African continent. Safomar Aviation is undoubtedly best positioned and equipped to market, sell, and support our Enstrom brand in the continent in all aviation segments.”
AAD continues through September 23, so stop in and see Enstrom and Safomar at Chalet 18/19. Be sure to catch the 480B in the air show!
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas