UK operator HeliGroup has taken delivery of the first ever ACH135 Helionix for VIP charter operations from Airbus Corporate Helicopters at the Monaco Yacht Club during the annual yacht show in the Principality.
The handover event was attended by representatives of global aviation and yachting industries and supported by the Royal Air Force Red Arrows, guests of honour following their air display at the Monaco Yacht Show.
Following in the footsteps of the UK Ministry of Defence, which took delivery of the first H135 Helionix in 2017, HeliGroup selected the aircraft in the lightweight, sports car-inspired ACH Line interior fit configured with the ACH135 five-seater business configuration. In this way, HeliGroup becomes the first VIP charter company worldwide to mark the introduction of the ACH135’s step change Helionix capability to private and business aviation.
Matthew Munson, Managing Director of HeliGroup Ltd, said, “We are delighted to be the first to introduce the advanced flight and safety benefits of the ACH135 Helionix to the VIP charter market, with the UK again leading the way in aviation. Our customers will benefit from the latest generation build standards and quality, complimented with a luxury interior making the ACH135 an ideal platform for a range of requirements.”
Frederic Lemos, Head of ACH, said, “Our customers can now benefit from the industry-leading technology benefits Helionix brings on the ACH135, ACH145, ACH175 and soon to come ACH160. HeliGroup’s choice will ensure that their customers benefit from the ACH standards in quality and exclusivity while benefiting from the versatility and capability of a twin-engine helicopter which, nevertheless, can access to the most confined helicopter landing areas in both rural and urban spaces.”
The addition of the ACH135 Helionix alongside HeliGroup’s current AS355 NP Twin Squirrel, configured for passenger transport as well as utility operations, gives HeliGroup the flexibility to maximise its position in both the charter and utility missions markets.
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order