This new tool facilitates the troubleshooting and boosts the efficiency of Airbus Helicopters Technical Representatives
The Highly Qualified technicians with recurrent training certified by relevant civil aviation authorities are dedicated to daily improving customer’s satisfaction, the flight operation safety and availability.
While the troubleshooting is one of their main missions, they provide in addition On-Job training directly at customer’s premises, they support them for optional equipment installation, maintenance advises and recommendations. They assist furthermore our Customers for Completion of work, Warranty cases, SB application of Airbus Helicopters’ demand under conditions of sale, Software uploading / updating on customer‘s site, etc.
This year, they are strengthened with SkyTech, the new Airbus visio-assistance tool that offers the possibility to communicate directly with Airbus Technical Experts.
In a recent troubleshooting event, Air Force Cazaux avoided 4 hours of maintenance and saved a SAR mission thanks to this new tool and the related process.
During a Flight Relevant Inspection, a fault was detected at the fireproof bulkhead of a SAR Caracal on Duty. Our TechRep used SkyTech tool to communicate directly with Airbus Technical Hub. The pictures and the borescope views of the faulty bulkhead were analysed live and as a result, the aircraft avoided a time-consuming engine removal and could return into service.
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive