Latitude Technologies, the premier global supplier of flight data monitoring, flight following, and satcom solutions has received United States Patent No. 10075228, “Aircraft Flight Data Monitoring and Reporting System and Use Thereof”.
First filed in 2013, the newly issued Patent recognizes the unique system and advanced methods invented by Latitude’s engineers and programmers used for recording, reporting, and analysis of both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft flight data in real time. Furthermore, it includes Latitude’s pioneering application of automated and pervasive networking methods vis a vis wireless data transfer used to distribute information to ground-based stakeholders in a needed and timely manner.
Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) is a valuable tool for aircraft operators used to enhance operational safety, training, engine maintenance, and fuel savings. Latitude’s comprehensive FDM system consisting of modular hardware and software services offers real-time event reporting when needed and the capability to automatically offload regular data for on-going and trending analysis.
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter