With close to 30% of the private and business helicopter market in North America, Airbus Helicopters remains the leader in this segment. Airbus is gearing up to demonstrate what sets it apart from the competition and will be showcasing its dedicated corporate brand – Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) – in North America at this year’s NBAA trade show, taking place at the Orlando Convention Center from October 16-18.
“Our customers come to Airbus Helicopters for a very specific customer experience, especially those in this segment,” said Chris Emerson, president of Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of the North America region. “They rely on our products’ ability to combine modern technology with new transportation possibilities and look to us to provide a unique leisure and business environment. We continue to raise the bar in this important segment through our ACH offer and will be emphasizing this at NBAA.”
Thanks to their unmatched comfort and cockpit visibility, combined with some of the lowest sound levels in the industry, the Airbus range of helicopters offers a perfect solution to meet private customers’ high expectations. During the show, a scale model of the ACH160 will be on the indoor booth and both a single and twin-engine helicopter will be present on the outdoor static display for visitors to learn more about the ACH offers best suited for private customers.
Globally, private and business operations represent Airbus Helicopters’ largest civil market for units booked and delivered over the past five years. In North America, it is the 2nd largest civil market and represents nearly a quarter of the company’s projected bookings in the coming years. This segment has the most new operators, both new to Airbus and new to rotorcraft, of which most fly a fixed-wing aircraft.
Business Aviation by Airbus, the banner under which the company will be represented at the show, highlights the company’s unique position, through Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) and Airbus Corporate Jets (ACJ), as the only manufacturer worldwide to provide dedicated PBA fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
Be sure to visit the Business Aviation by Airbus at booth 2614, our static display at SD_51, and follow us on @AirbusHC_USA for more news and updates from the show
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order