Kopter Group is pleased to present its SH09 single-turbine helicopter on the occasion of the 2018 Helitech Exhibition in Amsterdam, to be held from 16th to 18th October.
For the event, P1 (Prototype #1) will be showcased with the livery of a new customer to be discovered on the first day of the event. P1 has been restored and then wrapped, promoting the paint scheme of this customer. It will be fitted with the baseline passenger configuration, highlighting the flexibility, space and capacity of its cabin, which is typically seen on light twin-engine helicopters only.
P1 was the first SH09 prototype to fly and demonstrated excellent characteristics that underpin the helicopter’s multi-role capability. P1 was succeeded by P2 that allowed validating the concept and overall layout of the SH09 up to earlier this year. P3 is currently going through extensive ground tests, getting ready to undertake its flight test campaign in Sicily. P3 and pre-series aircraft PS04 will jointly serve to obtain European (EASA) certification and soon after, US (FAA) validation.
The SH09 enjoys a very positive response on the market as it offers the highest standards of safety, mission capability, and cost efficiency, which are unequalled in the single engine category. More news of additional orders will follow shortly.
Also exhibited on the Kopter booth will be the Garmin Avionics suite G3000H that will be integrated into the SH09 from first deliveries. This modern and latest generation of avionics suite will significantly reduce pilot workload, increase situational awareness and boost the aircraft’s operational safety margins.
Join the Kopter team on Booth H20 for the latest updates about the ongoing development of our SH09 program and company.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019