Kopter Group is pleased to present its SH09 single-turbine helicopter on the occasion of the 2018 Helitech Exhibition in Amsterdam, to be held from 16th to 18th October.
For the event, P1 (Prototype #1) will be showcased with the livery of a new customer to be discovered on the first day of the event. P1 has been restored and then wrapped, promoting the paint scheme of this customer. It will be fitted with the baseline passenger configuration, highlighting the flexibility, space and capacity of its cabin, which is typically seen on light twin-engine helicopters only.
P1 was the first SH09 prototype to fly and demonstrated excellent characteristics that underpin the helicopter’s multi-role capability. P1 was succeeded by P2 that allowed validating the concept and overall layout of the SH09 up to earlier this year. P3 is currently going through extensive ground tests, getting ready to undertake its flight test campaign in Sicily. P3 and pre-series aircraft PS04 will jointly serve to obtain European (EASA) certification and soon after, US (FAA) validation.
The SH09 enjoys a very positive response on the market as it offers the highest standards of safety, mission capability, and cost efficiency, which are unequalled in the single engine category. More news of additional orders will follow shortly.
Also exhibited on the Kopter booth will be the Garmin Avionics suite G3000H that will be integrated into the SH09 from first deliveries. This modern and latest generation of avionics suite will significantly reduce pilot workload, increase situational awareness and boost the aircraft’s operational safety margins.
Join the Kopter team on Booth H20 for the latest updates about the ongoing development of our SH09 program and company.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work