Kopter Group is pleased to present its SH09 single-turbine helicopter on the occasion of the 2018 Helitech Exhibition in Amsterdam, to be held from 16th to 18th October.
For the event, P1 (Prototype #1) will be showcased with the livery of a new customer to be discovered on the first day of the event. P1 has been restored and then wrapped, promoting the paint scheme of this customer. It will be fitted with the baseline passenger configuration, highlighting the flexibility, space and capacity of its cabin, which is typically seen on light twin-engine helicopters only.
P1 was the first SH09 prototype to fly and demonstrated excellent characteristics that underpin the helicopter’s multi-role capability. P1 was succeeded by P2 that allowed validating the concept and overall layout of the SH09 up to earlier this year. P3 is currently going through extensive ground tests, getting ready to undertake its flight test campaign in Sicily. P3 and pre-series aircraft PS04 will jointly serve to obtain European (EASA) certification and soon after, US (FAA) validation.
The SH09 enjoys a very positive response on the market as it offers the highest standards of safety, mission capability, and cost efficiency, which are unequalled in the single engine category. More news of additional orders will follow shortly.
Also exhibited on the Kopter booth will be the Garmin Avionics suite G3000H that will be integrated into the SH09 from first deliveries. This modern and latest generation of avionics suite will significantly reduce pilot workload, increase situational awareness and boost the aircraft’s operational safety margins.
Join the Kopter team on Booth H20 for the latest updates about the ongoing development of our SH09 program and company.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules