Helibras announced the delivery of two H135 helicopters to Líder Aviação. The contract was signed at the beginning of the second half of this year and includes the provision of helicopters configured for offshore operations such as passenger transport and medical evacuation missions in the Oil & Gas market.
“Flexibility, reduced maintenance and lower operating costs make the H135 the perfect helicopter for offshore operations. We believe that this versatile twin engine will be a major enhancement to Líder’s broad fleet,” said Richard Marelli, president of Helibras.
As one of Airbus Helicopters’ most successful lightweight helicopters, the H135 is known for its high strength, compact construction, low noise levels, versatility and low costs. The model can perform several missions, landing in virtually any location, particularly in “high & hot” conditions, while carrying more cargo over long distances than any other aircraft in its category.
According to Junia Hermont, the supervisory director of Líder Aviação, the two helicopters will further diversify the fleet and add further expertise to the company, which has more than 40 years of service in the oil and gas market. “We are pleased with this acquisition and have already trained the entire team in the operation of this aircraft model.”
The aircraft are serial numbers 2047 and 2057 from the factory in Germany.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- 15-Nov-20 N442ME Airbus EC135 Williamsport, US-Pennsylvania
- ESG enables Internet in helicopters
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Devon Air Ambulance resumes ops – EC135s fitted with separation screens
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- EC135 Reduced mandatory maintenance and flight checks
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- Polish Border Guard adds Airbus H135
- Gozo EMS operation upgrading to EC135
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- Cayman Police replace damaged EC135 wtih second H145
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior