Helibras announced the delivery of two H135 helicopters to Líder Aviação. The contract was signed at the beginning of the second half of this year and includes the provision of helicopters configured for offshore operations such as passenger transport and medical evacuation missions in the Oil & Gas market.
“Flexibility, reduced maintenance and lower operating costs make the H135 the perfect helicopter for offshore operations. We believe that this versatile twin engine will be a major enhancement to Líder’s broad fleet,” said Richard Marelli, president of Helibras.
As one of Airbus Helicopters’ most successful lightweight helicopters, the H135 is known for its high strength, compact construction, low noise levels, versatility and low costs. The model can perform several missions, landing in virtually any location, particularly in “high & hot” conditions, while carrying more cargo over long distances than any other aircraft in its category.
According to Junia Hermont, the supervisory director of Líder Aviação, the two helicopters will further diversify the fleet and add further expertise to the company, which has more than 40 years of service in the oil and gas market. “We are pleased with this acquisition and have already trained the entire team in the operation of this aircraft model.”
The aircraft are serial numbers 2047 and 2057 from the factory in Germany.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- SPAES procures nine medical racks for EC135 installation
- Airbus EC135 – FAA AD 2013-21-05R1 – Bearings
- Installation of SLANT-console in Airbus EC135
- Red Arrows Support Handover of First ACH135 for charter ops
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Babcock renews Great Western Air Ambulance contract for 5 years
- Babcock to upgrade five EC135s for WPD
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- German Federal Police procures mission systems from ESG
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- ALT wins German military contract with five EC135s
- NHSL adds EC135 and AW139 in Trinidad and Tobago
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- Great Western Air Ambulance upgrade to EC135T2+
- Thales delivers first full-flight simulator to CAAC
- Australia impressed by EC135 as a training platform
- 04-Jun-17 OE-BXY Airbus EC135 Hochsteiermark, Austria (2F)
- 25-May-17 N62UP Airbus EC135 New Castle, US-Delaware (1F)
- 27-May-17 N914ET Airbus EC135 Tyler, US-Texas