Airbus Helicopters welcomes you to join us at Helitech 2018 from 16 – 18 October in Amsterdam
Over the course of the show we’ll be making several announcements at the Airbus booth.
The H160 and H145 in emergency medical service (EMS) configuration will be on display, along with innovations such as the high-speed Racer demonstrator developed in the framework of Clean Sky.
Our HCare services team will also be on site with a special focus on our latest digital services.
Demos of digital tools such as Flight Planner (Electronic Flight Bag), Fleet Keeper (eTechnical Log Book), and FlyScan (our new predictive maintenance analytics solutions) will be available, aimed at enhancing safety, improving helicopter availability and reducing operational costs.
We’ll also have information about our reactive material management service, targeting availability improvements and budget predictability, tailored to your needs.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO