Airbus Helicopters welcomes you to join us at Helitech 2018 from 16 – 18 October in Amsterdam
Over the course of the show we’ll be making several announcements at the Airbus booth.
The H160 and H145 in emergency medical service (EMS) configuration will be on display, along with innovations such as the high-speed Racer demonstrator developed in the framework of Clean Sky.
Our HCare services team will also be on site with a special focus on our latest digital services.
Demos of digital tools such as Flight Planner (Electronic Flight Bag), Fleet Keeper (eTechnical Log Book), and FlyScan (our new predictive maintenance analytics solutions) will be available, aimed at enhancing safety, improving helicopter availability and reducing operational costs.
We’ll also have information about our reactive material management service, targeting availability improvements and budget predictability, tailored to your needs.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit