Airbus Helicopters welcomes you to join us at Helitech 2018 from 16 – 18 October in Amsterdam
Over the course of the show we’ll be making several announcements at the Airbus booth.
The H160 and H145 in emergency medical service (EMS) configuration will be on display, along with innovations such as the high-speed Racer demonstrator developed in the framework of Clean Sky.
Our HCare services team will also be on site with a special focus on our latest digital services.
Demos of digital tools such as Flight Planner (Electronic Flight Bag), Fleet Keeper (eTechnical Log Book), and FlyScan (our new predictive maintenance analytics solutions) will be available, aimed at enhancing safety, improving helicopter availability and reducing operational costs.
We’ll also have information about our reactive material management service, targeting availability improvements and budget predictability, tailored to your needs.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)