Airbus Helicopters welcomes you to join us at Helitech 2018 from 16 – 18 October in Amsterdam
Over the course of the show we’ll be making several announcements at the Airbus booth.
The H160 and H145 in emergency medical service (EMS) configuration will be on display, along with innovations such as the high-speed Racer demonstrator developed in the framework of Clean Sky.
Our HCare services team will also be on site with a special focus on our latest digital services.
Demos of digital tools such as Flight Planner (Electronic Flight Bag), Fleet Keeper (eTechnical Log Book), and FlyScan (our new predictive maintenance analytics solutions) will be available, aimed at enhancing safety, improving helicopter availability and reducing operational costs.
We’ll also have information about our reactive material management service, targeting availability improvements and budget predictability, tailored to your needs.
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines