Airbus Helicopters welcomes you to join us at Helitech 2018 from 16 – 18 October in Amsterdam
Over the course of the show we’ll be making several announcements at the Airbus booth.
The H160 and H145 in emergency medical service (EMS) configuration will be on display, along with innovations such as the high-speed Racer demonstrator developed in the framework of Clean Sky.
Our HCare services team will also be on site with a special focus on our latest digital services.
Demos of digital tools such as Flight Planner (Electronic Flight Bag), Fleet Keeper (eTechnical Log Book), and FlyScan (our new predictive maintenance analytics solutions) will be available, aimed at enhancing safety, improving helicopter availability and reducing operational costs.
We’ll also have information about our reactive material management service, targeting availability improvements and budget predictability, tailored to your needs.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator