Helibras has just delivered the third military helicopter model H225M scheduled for 2018, the second aircraft planned for the Brazilian Army this year. The aircraft will be based on the 1st Aviation Battalion (BAvEx) in Taubaté, joining another 10 ten H225M aircraft already delivered to the Brazilian Army. The aircraft is part of the H-XBR Program, signed in 2008 with the Ministry of Defense, to acquire 50 aircraft of the model, for the Armed Forces of Brazil.
“The H-XBR program represents a qualitative leap in Brazil, because it brings development to the supply chain, technology transfer and skilled labor to the country,” says Richard Marelli, President of Helibras and Head of Country of Airbus in Brazil.
- Flight Safety Foundation announces new CEO
- Canadian Coast Guard announces new facility in New Brunswick
- CPI Aero names ex Bell CEO as their new Chairman
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days