HeliGroup is today launching their newly-delivered Airbus ACH135 Helionix into the charter market from their UK base at Wycombe Air Park. The latest generation twin engine luxury aircraft will serve the high-end charter market.
HeliGroup is based close to all of the key London corporate jet airports at Luton, Stansted, Oxford, Biggin Hill and Farnborough, as well as the Netjets Heliport in central London.
The H135 includes a Helionix suite and full cream leather interior with carbon fibre trim, as well as the latest model fuel-efficient Pratt & Whitney PW206B3 engines. The aircraft has seating for six passengers and a good size baggage bay with plenty of capacity for luggage, golf clubs etc.
HeliGroup is first operator to make the exceptional Airbus Corporate Helicopter (ACH) standard H135 Helionix available to customers worldwide for charter operations. ACH provides tailored completions and is characterised by care and attention to detail, and offers a high quality and exclusive service-based end-to-end ownership experience.
The Helionix suite gives a generational improvement to avionics, providing improved situational awareness, simpler flight management controls and higher safety levels. Helionix features a fully-integrated glass cockpit using three large displays with full interchangeability, a 4-axis Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS) with unique flight envelope protection and other features including Auto-Hover and LPV functionality.
This new helicopter joins the HeliGroup fleet which includes an Airbus AS355NP which was delivered straight from the factory in the summer of 2017. HeliGroup continue to position themselves as the helicopter charter company with the latest and most advanced aircraft.
A handover ceremony for the new ACH135 was held at the recent Monaco Yacht Show, with the world-famous Red Arrows aerobatic team as guests of honour, fresh from their last performance of the season over the glittering harbour.
The new helicopter will also be available through the HeliGroup Charter Club, which offers unique, simple, cost effective access to the latest Airbus Helicopters with zero hassle for frequent fliers. Charter Club members use points to guarantee the simplest and most cost-effective way to travel by helicopter to and from the South East of the UK.
From our Wycombe Air Park base on the western boundary of the London Control Zone, HeliGroup is active in helicopter charter, sales and leasing. HeliGroup is the exclusive distributor of Guimbal light helicopters across the UK and Republic of Ireland, and offers a Service Centre for this visionary French manufacturer. Though an investment in ATS Aero, HeliGroup also has interests in fixed wing aircraft and is an Authorised Service Centre for Cessna. ATS Aero holds CAA/EASA maintenance approvals including Part 145 and Part M Sub-Parts G & I.
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- 24-Feb-19 9H-VIP Airbus EC135 Valetta, Malta
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- 13-Feb-19 D-HJMD Airbus EC135P2 Neustadt an der Orla, Germany
- SPAES procures nine medical racks for EC135 installation
- Airbus EC135 – FAA AD 2013-21-05R1 – Bearings
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Installation of SLANT-console in Airbus EC135
- Red Arrows Support Handover of First ACH135 for charter ops
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Babcock renews Great Western Air Ambulance contract for 5 years
- Babcock to upgrade five EC135s for WPD
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- German Federal Police procures mission systems from ESG
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- ALT wins German military contract with five EC135s
- NHSL adds EC135 and AW139 in Trinidad and Tobago
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- Great Western Air Ambulance upgrade to EC135T2+
- Thales delivers first full-flight simulator to CAAC