Rotortrade delivers the first nose-to-tail Certified Pre-Owned helicopter to a private operator thanks to the successful partnership and collaboration between Rotortrade, Leonardo and Pratt & Whitney Canada.
Rotortrade delivered a pre-owned AW109SP for private use in Europe last week. The helicopter featured warranty from Leonardo on the airframe, and was the first pre-owned helicopter to have engines covered as well by PWC warranty providing unparalleled peace of mind and total commitment from the manufacturers to the end user.
Rotortrade is a fully independent helicopter dealer and also the sole distributor of Leonardo Helicopter pre-owned helicopters. Through this partnership, it is able to offer pre-owned helicopters with the full backing of the OEM. Rotortrade also launched with Pratt & Whitney Canada during this year’s HAI a new CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) service to its customers for all pre-owned PWC 206, 207 and PT-6 engines.
These partnerships truly leverage the competencies and expertize of various key industry players for the benefit of operators.
“Each party worked hard over several months to deliver this pre-owned helicopter in pristine condition and with maximum benefit to the end client. We are very grateful to Leonardo and PWC and other top tier companies involved for their unwavering commitment and efforts to bring quality products to market and create higher value on the mature yet inefficient pre-owned helicopter market. We will continue to work with OEMs to extend similar CPO products on other makes and models.” says Rotortrade President Philipe Lubrano.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey