On the occasion of Helitech 2018, Systematic Aviation Services (SAS) from Malaysia has signed a firm order with Kopter for one SH09 helicopter in passenger transport configuration that will based out of the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport at Kuala Lumpur.
To promote this new customer, Kopter has wrapped its first prototype (P1) using the paint scheme of SAS, and is exhibiting it on the Kopter booth at Helitech. Please click here to view our short video showing how our helicopter was prepared.
SAS operates a mixed fleet of single, twin turbine helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft and is a key player in the region with missions covering corporate and private charter, medevac, land survey, aerial photography and filming.
SAS is also a reputed Part 145 maintenance center and CAMO, serving clients from the private sector as well as key operators from the para-public domain. Ismail Ashaari, CEO has built the capability to customize, design and adapt solutions for their clients on the basis of a Design Organization Approval (DOA) and believes the SH09 will enable his operations to further expand its commercial activities and open new areas of development such as shuttle, island hopping and touristic flights.
The order is perfectly timed with recent outlooks indicating that the region offers tremendous untapped touristic potential for flights and adventures, where the SH09 will stand out with its large cabin and exceptional field of view.
SAS is seasoned in having already introduced new aircraft types into the region and Kopter believes this experience can only strengthen the market entry of the SH09 and be the start of a long term client-partnership.
Ismail Ashaari, CEO of SAS, is present in Amsterdam to mark this announcement, showing that Helitech has become a global event, attracting visitors from far beyond Europe.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey