Kopter is proud to announce the appointment of Swiss Helikopter Norway AS as its Nordic distributor, on the second day of Helitech 2018.
Swiss Helikopter Norway AS will act as distributor of the SH09 helicopter in Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland and Greenland.
In order to maintain available SH09 delivery slots for the region and considering the ramp-up of firm orders, Swiss Helikopter Norway AS confirmed its commitment and positive outlook for the region by securing a firm order for four (4) SH09 helicopters.
These four pre-ordered SH09 will be made available to the market, starting in 2021.
Swiss Helikopter Norway AS will be supported technically by Helitrans AS, a Norwegian operator that was announced earlier this year at Heli-Expo in Las Vegas as launch customer for the SH09 after ordering 12 units and 6 options of the Swiss made single-turbine helicopter.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center