Kopter is proud to announce the appointment of Swiss Helikopter Norway AS as its Nordic distributor, on the second day of Helitech 2018.
Swiss Helikopter Norway AS will act as distributor of the SH09 helicopter in Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland and Greenland.
In order to maintain available SH09 delivery slots for the region and considering the ramp-up of firm orders, Swiss Helikopter Norway AS confirmed its commitment and positive outlook for the region by securing a firm order for four (4) SH09 helicopters.
These four pre-ordered SH09 will be made available to the market, starting in 2021.
Swiss Helikopter Norway AS will be supported technically by Helitrans AS, a Norwegian operator that was announced earlier this year at Heli-Expo in Las Vegas as launch customer for the SH09 after ordering 12 units and 6 options of the Swiss made single-turbine helicopter.
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect