Kopter is proud to announce the appointment of Swiss Helikopter Norway AS as its Nordic distributor, on the second day of Helitech 2018.
Swiss Helikopter Norway AS will act as distributor of the SH09 helicopter in Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland and Greenland.
In order to maintain available SH09 delivery slots for the region and considering the ramp-up of firm orders, Swiss Helikopter Norway AS confirmed its commitment and positive outlook for the region by securing a firm order for four (4) SH09 helicopters.
These four pre-ordered SH09 will be made available to the market, starting in 2021.
Swiss Helikopter Norway AS will be supported technically by Helitrans AS, a Norwegian operator that was announced earlier this year at Heli-Expo in Las Vegas as launch customer for the SH09 after ordering 12 units and 6 options of the Swiss made single-turbine helicopter.
- Paradise Helicopters earns safety accreditation
- GAMA working with EASA on eVTOL futures
- Era Group appoints SVP, General Counsel and Chief Admin Officer
- Klimov presents new engine at Airshow China 2018
- Flight Safety Foundation announces new CEO
- Canadian Coast Guard announces new facility in New Brunswick
- CPI Aero names ex Bell CEO as their new Chairman
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety