Safran Helicopter Engines has announced improvements to its SBH® (Support-By-the-Hour) service range. Created to provide a comprehensive “pay as you fly” service, SBH® solutions now cover the full scope of customer profiles: SBH®5Star for civil operators of up to five aircraft, SBH®Classic for fleets of six-plus aircraft and SBH®M for military air arms.
SBH® is Safran Helicopter Engines maintenance-by-the-hour service. It has been continuously updated and now covers 40% of its customer turbines’ flying hours. “Over the past year”, commented Frederic Bugeon, Safran Helicopter Engines VP Sales, Marketing and Customer Satisfaction, “100 customers subscribed to one of our SBH® contracts. With these offers, we are tailoring our service to each customer mission and fleet to maintain their levels of satisfaction as high as possible.”
SBH® contracts make engine operating costs predictable, eliminate cash peaks, allow flexibility for scheduled and unscheduled MRO coverage and offer a wide variety of technical expertise options. Amongst these, Health Monitoring reduces unscheduled events through recommending predictive maintenance actions, and Expert link brings direct video contact with a Safran expert.
Each SBH® brings added value. SBH®5Star offers simple turnkey packages, SBH®Classic allows full flexibility for on-demand coverage and SBH®M brings enhanced technical support with greater proximity.
SBH® is part of EngineLife® Services, Safran’s range of solutions for helicopter engines.
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated