Safran Helicopter Engines has announced improvements to its SBH® (Support-By-the-Hour) service range. Created to provide a comprehensive “pay as you fly” service, SBH® solutions now cover the full scope of customer profiles: SBH®5Star for civil operators of up to five aircraft, SBH®Classic for fleets of six-plus aircraft and SBH®M for military air arms.
SBH® is Safran Helicopter Engines maintenance-by-the-hour service. It has been continuously updated and now covers 40% of its customer turbines’ flying hours. “Over the past year”, commented Frederic Bugeon, Safran Helicopter Engines VP Sales, Marketing and Customer Satisfaction, “100 customers subscribed to one of our SBH® contracts. With these offers, we are tailoring our service to each customer mission and fleet to maintain their levels of satisfaction as high as possible.”
SBH® contracts make engine operating costs predictable, eliminate cash peaks, allow flexibility for scheduled and unscheduled MRO coverage and offer a wide variety of technical expertise options. Amongst these, Health Monitoring reduces unscheduled events through recommending predictive maintenance actions, and Expert link brings direct video contact with a Safran expert.
Each SBH® brings added value. SBH®5Star offers simple turnkey packages, SBH®Classic allows full flexibility for on-demand coverage and SBH®M brings enhanced technical support with greater proximity.
SBH® is part of EngineLife® Services, Safran’s range of solutions for helicopter engines.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats