Safran Helicopter Engines is rolling out its new EngineLife® online customer portal. Easy-to-use and featuring advanced functionality, EngineLife® Customer Portal provides Safran Helicopter Engines customers with a unique doorway to access all digital services.
Fully private and secured, the website has been designed by and for the customers. Safran has created a one-click access to all new digital services such as tracking the engine status (MRO Process Tracking), spares parts e-ordering (e-Spares), technical publications (Web IETP), engine Health Monitoring, and remote video assistance (Expert link).
Available 24/7 on every smartphone, tablet and desktop device, EngineLife® Customer Portal welcomes enquiries from every level and for all types of use. A mechanic can consult an engine maintenance manual from his tablet, a purchasing manager can track the status of spare part orders from his smartphone, and a top level manager can display his personalized dashboards to get a 360 overview of his activity with Safran Helicopter Engines.
Philippe Galan, Safran Helicopter Engins Chief Digital Officer, added: “The new customer portal has been developed using an agile methodology, iterative, and customer-centric. This was a 2-year effort to build a new portal with an efficient design, personalized information, video guides, and new digital services to optimize their operations!”
The EngineLife® Customer Portal is the daily digital tool for over 2800 operators with over 400,000 connections per year. It is part of EngineLife® Services, Safran’s range of solutions for helicopter engine.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software