Safran Helicopter Engines is rolling out its new EngineLife® online customer portal. Easy-to-use and featuring advanced functionality, EngineLife® Customer Portal provides Safran Helicopter Engines customers with a unique doorway to access all digital services.
Fully private and secured, the website has been designed by and for the customers. Safran has created a one-click access to all new digital services such as tracking the engine status (MRO Process Tracking), spares parts e-ordering (e-Spares), technical publications (Web IETP), engine Health Monitoring, and remote video assistance (Expert link).
Available 24/7 on every smartphone, tablet and desktop device, EngineLife® Customer Portal welcomes enquiries from every level and for all types of use. A mechanic can consult an engine maintenance manual from his tablet, a purchasing manager can track the status of spare part orders from his smartphone, and a top level manager can display his personalized dashboards to get a 360 overview of his activity with Safran Helicopter Engines.
Philippe Galan, Safran Helicopter Engins Chief Digital Officer, added: “The new customer portal has been developed using an agile methodology, iterative, and customer-centric. This was a 2-year effort to build a new portal with an efficient design, personalized information, video guides, and new digital services to optimize their operations!”
The EngineLife® Customer Portal is the daily digital tool for over 2800 operators with over 400,000 connections per year. It is part of EngineLife® Services, Safran’s range of solutions for helicopter engine.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey