Just a few days ago, DART received a European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) certification on its EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System.
The kit has also been approved by Transport Canada. Combined with the original Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) STC, received at the beginning of August, this allows more than 75% of EC130/H130 operating globally today to retrofit their aircraft with a cable cutter system.
With growing requirements for systems to mitigate risks of wire strikes, particularly for aircraft in firefighting and operating in an urban environment, this kit should be a welcome option for EC130/H130 operators looking to put those aircraft to work.
Guardian Flight just recently completed installation of the DART kit and has committed to retrofitting their existing fleet of H130s.
“Working with DART was a great experience,” states Sean Erhardt, Director of Completions at Guardian Flight. “They helped us with our need for a cable cutter system on our new H130 fleet and kept us informed throughout the product development process.”
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey