As part of DART’s plan to continue to expand in Europe and stay close to customers, DART has been building strong partnerships with key players in the industry.
On the first day of Helitech 2018, DART hosted a cocktail reception at its booth and had the pleasure to announce the signing of a new DART Approved Maintenance Center, Alidaunia S.R.L.
Located in Foggia Italy, Alidaunia S.R.L. is an Authorized Maintenance Center for a multitude of companies such as Leonardo, Robinson Helicopter Company, Tronair and Laversab.
The company also operates helicopters for civil protection services and Emergency Medical Services contracted by several Public Administrations in different regions of Italy.
“Our AMC partners are leaders in their regions and are carefully selected by us based on their market reach and quality of service. They have the capability to offer the widest selection of parts, accessories, and custom maintenance solutions that are being offered by DART,” explains Adrien Dillard, Director of Sales EMEA & Russia/CIS.
DART is happy to be partnering with a reputable company such as Alidaunia S.R.L. in order to continue offering operational excellence to customers in European regions.
- GAMA working with EASA on eVTOL futures
- Era Group appoints SVP, General Counsel and Chief Admin Officer
- Klimov presents new engine at Airshow China 2018
- Flight Safety Foundation announces new CEO
- Canadian Coast Guard announces new facility in New Brunswick
- CPI Aero names ex Bell CEO as their new Chairman
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout