Kopter North America (NA) announced today the appointment of Mr. Lee McCammon as the latest addition to its sales team assuming the role of Air Medical Specialist.
Kopter NA’s President of Sales/Marketing and Customer Support, Larry Roberts stated: “We are tremendously pleased to add to the team a person with so much history, knowledge and experience of the air medical mission. Lee expertly understands the industry, our customer and the support they require for success”. McCammon’s first assignment with Kopter NA will be attending the AMTC in Phoenix and promoting the features, benefits and capabilities of Kopter’s SH09 singleturbine helicopter.
McCammon worked as a Paramedic for NorthStar in New Jersey. From there McCammon was elevated to Program Director and worked several years with Rocky Mountain Helicopters. He later found his way to Petroleum Helicopters Incorporated (PHI) where he worked as Assistant Director of Air Medical Operations. Then, McCammon held several leading positions within EMS operators such as Omniflight, Life Med Alaska and for the last 8 years at Air Methods Corporation as Regional Vice President. ”. Lee earned his undergraduate degree from Purdue University and later his MBA from Northeastern University.
Kopter NA was recently formed as an LLC and is in the process of assessing potential sites in the United States that qualify to meet the stringent company requirements for establishing a helicopter manufacturing and assembly facility.
Kopter NA’s Chief Executive Officer, Christian Gras added: “Lee’s extensive experience will definitely help us match the SH09 to the demanding necessities that EMS customers require from rotary-wing aircrafts, we welcome Lee to the team and look forward to developing with him strong partnerships with these customers.
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s