Kopter North America (NA) announced today the appointment of Mr. Lee McCammon as the latest addition to its sales team assuming the role of Air Medical Specialist.
Kopter NA’s President of Sales/Marketing and Customer Support, Larry Roberts stated: “We are tremendously pleased to add to the team a person with so much history, knowledge and experience of the air medical mission. Lee expertly understands the industry, our customer and the support they require for success”. McCammon’s first assignment with Kopter NA will be attending the AMTC in Phoenix and promoting the features, benefits and capabilities of Kopter’s SH09 singleturbine helicopter.
McCammon worked as a Paramedic for NorthStar in New Jersey. From there McCammon was elevated to Program Director and worked several years with Rocky Mountain Helicopters. He later found his way to Petroleum Helicopters Incorporated (PHI) where he worked as Assistant Director of Air Medical Operations. Then, McCammon held several leading positions within EMS operators such as Omniflight, Life Med Alaska and for the last 8 years at Air Methods Corporation as Regional Vice President. ”. Lee earned his undergraduate degree from Purdue University and later his MBA from Northeastern University.
Kopter NA was recently formed as an LLC and is in the process of assessing potential sites in the United States that qualify to meet the stringent company requirements for establishing a helicopter manufacturing and assembly facility.
Kopter NA’s Chief Executive Officer, Christian Gras added: “Lee’s extensive experience will definitely help us match the SH09 to the demanding necessities that EMS customers require from rotary-wing aircrafts, we welcome Lee to the team and look forward to developing with him strong partnerships with these customers.
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system