Kopter North America (NA) announced today the appointment of Mr. Lee McCammon as the latest addition to its sales team assuming the role of Air Medical Specialist.
Kopter NA’s President of Sales/Marketing and Customer Support, Larry Roberts stated: “We are tremendously pleased to add to the team a person with so much history, knowledge and experience of the air medical mission. Lee expertly understands the industry, our customer and the support they require for success”. McCammon’s first assignment with Kopter NA will be attending the AMTC in Phoenix and promoting the features, benefits and capabilities of Kopter’s SH09 singleturbine helicopter.
McCammon worked as a Paramedic for NorthStar in New Jersey. From there McCammon was elevated to Program Director and worked several years with Rocky Mountain Helicopters. He later found his way to Petroleum Helicopters Incorporated (PHI) where he worked as Assistant Director of Air Medical Operations. Then, McCammon held several leading positions within EMS operators such as Omniflight, Life Med Alaska and for the last 8 years at Air Methods Corporation as Regional Vice President. ”. Lee earned his undergraduate degree from Purdue University and later his MBA from Northeastern University.
Kopter NA was recently formed as an LLC and is in the process of assessing potential sites in the United States that qualify to meet the stringent company requirements for establishing a helicopter manufacturing and assembly facility.
Kopter NA’s Chief Executive Officer, Christian Gras added: “Lee’s extensive experience will definitely help us match the SH09 to the demanding necessities that EMS customers require from rotary-wing aircrafts, we welcome Lee to the team and look forward to developing with him strong partnerships with these customers.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit