Kopter North America (NA) announced today the appointment of Mr. Lee McCammon as the latest addition to its sales team assuming the role of Air Medical Specialist.
Kopter NA’s President of Sales/Marketing and Customer Support, Larry Roberts stated: “We are tremendously pleased to add to the team a person with so much history, knowledge and experience of the air medical mission. Lee expertly understands the industry, our customer and the support they require for success”. McCammon’s first assignment with Kopter NA will be attending the AMTC in Phoenix and promoting the features, benefits and capabilities of Kopter’s SH09 singleturbine helicopter.
McCammon worked as a Paramedic for NorthStar in New Jersey. From there McCammon was elevated to Program Director and worked several years with Rocky Mountain Helicopters. He later found his way to Petroleum Helicopters Incorporated (PHI) where he worked as Assistant Director of Air Medical Operations. Then, McCammon held several leading positions within EMS operators such as Omniflight, Life Med Alaska and for the last 8 years at Air Methods Corporation as Regional Vice President. ”. Lee earned his undergraduate degree from Purdue University and later his MBA from Northeastern University.
Kopter NA was recently formed as an LLC and is in the process of assessing potential sites in the United States that qualify to meet the stringent company requirements for establishing a helicopter manufacturing and assembly facility.
Kopter NA’s Chief Executive Officer, Christian Gras added: “Lee’s extensive experience will definitely help us match the SH09 to the demanding necessities that EMS customers require from rotary-wing aircrafts, we welcome Lee to the team and look forward to developing with him strong partnerships with these customers.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO