Leonardo announced at the Air Medical Transport Conference in Phoenix, Arizona that EMS provider Life Link III has logged over 15,000 flight hours and transported over 8,000 patients with their fleet of 10 Leonardo AW119Kx helicopters.
Operating eight helicopter bases in Minnesota and Wisconsin, Life Link III is the largest hospital-based non-profit consortium program in the United States with ten member-owners. Life Link III’s AW119Kxs function as flying Intensive Care Units (ICUs) providing emergency pre-hospital care for patients often in critical condition.
The AW119Kx has met high standards of operational requirements and availability since the first aircraft was delivered to Life Link III in early 2014. Configuration includes advanced glass cockpit and night vision goggle (NVG) capabilities.
Leonardo continues to grow their presence in the North American EMS helicopter market which now totals more than 110 across a fleet of AW119s, AW109s, and AW139s.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment