Newly formed association of Helicopter companies of Nepal ‘Helicopter society of Nepal’ have made an official meeting with honorable Tourism Minister (MoCTCA) Rabindra Adhikari to explain about its importance and need on Sunday, 14th of October.
Director of the association Captain Rameshwor Thapa explained about the association to the minister along with other high level delegates of the ministry couple of days before. He explained about need for establishment of the association and its activities. He also added about current situation and difficulties faced by helicopter companies.
The society stated that the government should give importance to contribution made by the helicopter companies during various uncertain situation and casualties and they also expressed commitment to increase air safety and co-operate with government bodies.
The society also explained about use of helicopters in tourism field along with problems and challenges faced during various course of time. He also indicated about fake rescue scam and unwanted suspension over various helicopter operators for different incidents and worried that it might provide negative influence internationally.
Minister also responded that it’s his responsibility over helicopter and aviation industry and will coordinate with helicopter and other tourism industry and urged helicopter companies to work for welfare and development of economy in the country.
Couple of weeks ago, helicopter operators established their own association after having themselves separated themselves from Airlines Operators Association of Nepal (AOAN) to form new association ‘Helicopter Society of Nepal’ following lack of initiation from AOAN to resolve fake rescue case.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)