Leonardo announced at the Air Medical Transport Conference in Phoenix, Arizona that EMS operator Life Flight Network has logged over 40,000 flight hours with its fleet of 21 Leonardo AW119Kx helicopters.
Life Flight Network is the largest air ambulance not-for-profit in the United States with a service area that includes Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Montana. Life Flight Network’s AW119Kx fleet acts as mobile Intensive Care Units (ICUs) providing emergency medical attention to patients often in critical condition.
Life Flight Network was the launch customer for the glass-cockpit outfitted AW119Kx in 2013, a feature that has contributed to the strength and success of the aircraft. Each Life Flight Network AW119Kx is equipped with a state-of-the-art Garmin G-1000H cockpit, Night Vision Goggle capability, satellite weather, and the capacity to transport two patients or a specialty team, with unencumbered full-body access.
Life Flight Network’s helicopter fleet also includes one AW109 Power. Life Flight Network is a celebrated part of Leonardo’s expanding presence in the North American EMS market which now totals 110 across a fleet of AW119s, AW109s, and AW139s with the new generation AW169 type expected to join the other models soon.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit