Ultimate HELI is a world class provider of helicopter services, supplying the safest and the most efficient helicopter charter, helicopter maintenance, advanced helicopter training, utility helicopters and helicopter support worldwide.
We are proud to announce that we have deployed 2 x Bell 412EP’s to Juba, South Sudan. The helicopters are based in Juba, Southern Sudan and are providing much needed humanitarian support for the International Red Cross.
Shaun Roseveare CEO of Ultimate Heli said “ We have had ad hoc humanitarian operations in Southern Sudan for the past 5 years and we are delighted that we will be able to expand our business to provide much needed humanitarian support in Southern Sudan for the Red Cross on a permanent basis”.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)