On 26th September 2018 and 19th October 2018, VNH South’s two Mi-172 helicopters VN-8428 and VN-8427 were safely ferried from Indonesia back to Vung Tau Airport, successfully completed Fire Fighting Contract 2018 with Indonesian Government. This is the 3rd consecutive year that VNH South provides the package services including aircrafts, pilots, technicians, maintenance and insurance for fire-fighting, passenger and cargo transport in Indonesia from 26th June 2018 to 19th October 2018.
When performed flight operations in Indonesia, all pilots and technicians overcame all difficulties and obstacles in severe weather conditions to fulfill high frequent fire- fighting flights.
The above contract has increased significant revenue and flying hours under circumstance of the unfavorable O&G helicopter operations, which plays an important part in accomplishing the company business plan 2018. Moreover, this was not only a great opportunity to enhance the efficiency of fleet utilization, but also a valuable chance for VNH South to stabilize its current market as well as approach other overseas potential markets.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet