On 26th September 2018 and 19th October 2018, VNH South’s two Mi-172 helicopters VN-8428 and VN-8427 were safely ferried from Indonesia back to Vung Tau Airport, successfully completed Fire Fighting Contract 2018 with Indonesian Government. This is the 3rd consecutive year that VNH South provides the package services including aircrafts, pilots, technicians, maintenance and insurance for fire-fighting, passenger and cargo transport in Indonesia from 26th June 2018 to 19th October 2018.
When performed flight operations in Indonesia, all pilots and technicians overcame all difficulties and obstacles in severe weather conditions to fulfill high frequent fire- fighting flights.
The above contract has increased significant revenue and flying hours under circumstance of the unfavorable O&G helicopter operations, which plays an important part in accomplishing the company business plan 2018. Moreover, this was not only a great opportunity to enhance the efficiency of fleet utilization, but also a valuable chance for VNH South to stabilize its current market as well as approach other overseas potential markets.
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- COVID-19 – Rotorcorp COVID-19 Virus Status & Response
- Helitech World Expo (ex Vertical Flight Expo) picks April 2021 dates
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights
- Shady Cove airport opens new helipad