WIKING Helikopter Service GmbH has signed a multi-year HEMS contract with four offshore windpark operators, Ocean Breeze Energy & Co. KG, OWP Butendiek GmbH & Co. KG, OWP Nordergruende GmbH & Co. KG and Veja Mate Offshore Project GmbH after a joint tender to support their rescue chain. WIKING provides the rescue helicopter incl. pilots and hoist operator 24/7. The Cooperation partner Offshore Response and Safety ORS GmbH supplies the medical part incl. emergency doctor, paramedic, medical equipment, rescue coordination center and telemedical consultation on 24/7. The HEMS helicopter is based at JadeWeserAirport (Germany) next to Wilhelmshaven.
“We are delighted that we have been selected by four offshore windpark operators to prove our continued confidence in our high level of safety, quality and performance standards” stated Ernst Nassl CEO WIKING Helikopter Service GmbH. “As the leading HEMS helicopter service provider in the North Sea, we are proud to again build with these partnerships on our 43 years aviation experience supporting our wind offshore customers”.
The service started in the late summer. HEMS flights operated with Leonardo Helicopters AW139, departing from WIKING’s home base at JadeWeserAirport to the offshore wind farms BARD Offshore I, Butendiek, Nordergründe and Veja Mate located in the German North Sea.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)