Visit Bell’s chalet N04 to discover our next-generation aircraft on static display at Marrakech Air Show 2018:
The AH-1Z is the most advanced helicopter in the world. Built for expeditionary warfare, the aircraft is rugged, reliable and lethal. It’s small logistical footprint provides exceptional operating value and gives you the lowest acquisition, operation and lifecycle cost.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X light single engine helicopter is the ideal military trainer and offers incredible value unlike any other helicopter in its class. With more than 100 delivered around the world, it is designed to be easier and safer to fly thanks to its superior standard equipment and state-of-the-art Garmin 1000H TM glass cockpit.
For decades, Bell has made its name known by building aircraft that saves lives and support militaries around the world. Rapidly delivering and retrieving warfighters in extreme, challenging environments. We’ve been developing agile machinery built for fast transport and swift movement for a while. Creating the next generation of vertical lift products means thinking above and beyond flight. When it comes to developing tiltrotor technology, or producing life-saving aircraft, we have the innovative minds and the relentless drive to revolutionize vertical takeoff and lift.
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM