Visit Bell’s chalet N04 to discover our next-generation aircraft on static display at Marrakech Air Show 2018:
The AH-1Z is the most advanced helicopter in the world. Built for expeditionary warfare, the aircraft is rugged, reliable and lethal. It’s small logistical footprint provides exceptional operating value and gives you the lowest acquisition, operation and lifecycle cost.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X light single engine helicopter is the ideal military trainer and offers incredible value unlike any other helicopter in its class. With more than 100 delivered around the world, it is designed to be easier and safer to fly thanks to its superior standard equipment and state-of-the-art Garmin 1000H TM glass cockpit.
For decades, Bell has made its name known by building aircraft that saves lives and support militaries around the world. Rapidly delivering and retrieving warfighters in extreme, challenging environments. We’ve been developing agile machinery built for fast transport and swift movement for a while. Creating the next generation of vertical lift products means thinking above and beyond flight. When it comes to developing tiltrotor technology, or producing life-saving aircraft, we have the innovative minds and the relentless drive to revolutionize vertical takeoff and lift.
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters
- Leonardo puts forward AW149 at DSEI 2019
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139
- Rotex Helicopter to take delivery of new KMax in Q4
- Volocopter raises 50 million Euros in C round funding
- UTair Engineering picks AMOS MRO software
- PHi exits Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Volocopter completes integration tests at Helsinki Airport
- Helicopter pilot appointed new Station Commander at RAF Odiham