Visit Bell’s chalet N04 to discover our next-generation aircraft on static display at Marrakech Air Show 2018:
The AH-1Z is the most advanced helicopter in the world. Built for expeditionary warfare, the aircraft is rugged, reliable and lethal. It’s small logistical footprint provides exceptional operating value and gives you the lowest acquisition, operation and lifecycle cost.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X light single engine helicopter is the ideal military trainer and offers incredible value unlike any other helicopter in its class. With more than 100 delivered around the world, it is designed to be easier and safer to fly thanks to its superior standard equipment and state-of-the-art Garmin 1000H TM glass cockpit.
For decades, Bell has made its name known by building aircraft that saves lives and support militaries around the world. Rapidly delivering and retrieving warfighters in extreme, challenging environments. We’ve been developing agile machinery built for fast transport and swift movement for a while. Creating the next generation of vertical lift products means thinking above and beyond flight. When it comes to developing tiltrotor technology, or producing life-saving aircraft, we have the innovative minds and the relentless drive to revolutionize vertical takeoff and lift.
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation