On October 18th, 2018, in Vung Tau City, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) successfully held the signing ceremony for the new contract to provide helicopter services for the period 2019 – 2021 for Rosneft Vietnam B.V.
The ceremony took place with the presence of the Board of Directors and functional Departments from two companies. “VNH South has been conducting helicopter service for Rosneft for many years. In the 2015 – 2018 periods, VNH South had performed 511 flights equivalent to 1,861 flying hours. The new contract not only showed the satisfaction of Rosneft with VNH South’s service but also marked a further step towards the long term relationship between two parties”, Mr. Mervyn Goddings, General Director of Rosneft Vietnam said.
VNH South commits to continuously improve our services quality and guarantees flight safety to cater Rosneft in accomplishing the O&G exploration and production targets in the future.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)