Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has named Rotor Team as the latest and 15th Bell authorized Service Center in Europe.
“With the Bell fleet rapidly expanding in Europe, continuing to provide the highest level of local support to our customers is a top priority,” said Patrick Moulay, Senior Vice President, Commercial Business – International, Bell. “We believe that Rotor Team shares the same customer-centric values as Bell and is a natural fit to become the newest member of our international customer service network.”
As a Bell Authorized Service Center, Rotor Team, based in the southern France, will provide field maintenance services for Bell aircraft. Rotor Team is an EASA Part 145 facility which specializes in scheduled aircraft maintenance and general overhaul.
Bell seeks to provide its customers with local support in every corner of the world and has the largest support network in the industry with more than 100 Authorized Service Centers in 35 countries.
Bell has a strong history of providing the highest level of support to the customer. From the development of our products through the operational safety of our fielded fleet, Bell is dedicated to delivering solutions that meet the safety and performance demands of the industry.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)