Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has named Rotor Team as the latest and 15th Bell authorized Service Center in Europe.
“With the Bell fleet rapidly expanding in Europe, continuing to provide the highest level of local support to our customers is a top priority,” said Patrick Moulay, Senior Vice President, Commercial Business – International, Bell. “We believe that Rotor Team shares the same customer-centric values as Bell and is a natural fit to become the newest member of our international customer service network.”
As a Bell Authorized Service Center, Rotor Team, based in the southern France, will provide field maintenance services for Bell aircraft. Rotor Team is an EASA Part 145 facility which specializes in scheduled aircraft maintenance and general overhaul.
Bell seeks to provide its customers with local support in every corner of the world and has the largest support network in the industry with more than 100 Authorized Service Centers in 35 countries.
Bell has a strong history of providing the highest level of support to the customer. From the development of our products through the operational safety of our fielded fleet, Bell is dedicated to delivering solutions that meet the safety and performance demands of the industry.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight