CNC Technologies, an aviation technology and wireless communications company serving the law enforcement, military and government markets, recently concluded a successful appearance at this month’s IACP event joining the Broward County Sheriff’s Office (BSO) in showcasing its CNC-designed airborne mission suite at the Airbus booth. Tapped earlier this year to develop the mission suites for the BSO’s two H125 helicopters, CNC has continued its rapid growth over the course of 2018, recently signing contracts with the Florida Highway Patrol and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
At IACP, the BSO brought one of its H125s to the show floor along with a CNC-equipped mobile command center to provide live demos of the mission suite for conference attendees. Built from the ground up to match the BSO’s specific mission requirements, the comprehensive surveillance and downlink solution was designed around Churchill Navigation’s industry-leading ARS700C augmented reality moving map system. Other key components include the FLIR Star SAFIRE 380-HDc imager, Spectrolab SX-16 enhanced searchlight and Troll microwave video downlink system.
“We’ve seen phenomenal business momentum over the past year as we continue to execute on our mission of providing the industry’s most advanced, effective and reliable aerial solutions,” said Alex Giuffrida. “We are honored to support the Broward County Sheriff’s public safety mission and to add the Florida Highway Patrol and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to our growing list of law-enforcement agency clients.”
CNC Technologies can deploy any level of solution from implementing a real-time microwave downlink capability to building out a nationwide counterterrorism network encompassing aircraft, ground-based receive sites, imaging platforms and encrypted communications systems for sovereign state clients. The CNC Technologies team also has extensive experience supporting Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) projects funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
In addition to its work with the BSO, CNC works with a broad range of top law enforcement and government agencies including the NYPD, LAPD, Texas Department of Public Safety, Georgia State Patrol and Michigan State Police.
- San Diego commits to four Airbus H125s for Police Dept
- New leasing company Thora Capital closes helicopter transaction
- Erickson Named Top 10 Defense Manufacturing Solution Provider
- John Deere and Volocopter collaborate on agricultural drone
- DCS Awarded $93.4M Task Order to Support AFLCMC/WIH Helicopter Program Office
- HSC-22 Teams with Kanas City College
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- PWC adds Russian maintenance facility for Ansat helicopters
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA