CNC Technologies, an aviation technology and wireless communications company serving the law enforcement, military and government markets, recently concluded a successful appearance at this month’s IACP event joining the Broward County Sheriff’s Office (BSO) in showcasing its CNC-designed airborne mission suite at the Airbus booth. Tapped earlier this year to develop the mission suites for the BSO’s two H125 helicopters, CNC has continued its rapid growth over the course of 2018, recently signing contracts with the Florida Highway Patrol and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
At IACP, the BSO brought one of its H125s to the show floor along with a CNC-equipped mobile command center to provide live demos of the mission suite for conference attendees. Built from the ground up to match the BSO’s specific mission requirements, the comprehensive surveillance and downlink solution was designed around Churchill Navigation’s industry-leading ARS700C augmented reality moving map system. Other key components include the FLIR Star SAFIRE 380-HDc imager, Spectrolab SX-16 enhanced searchlight and Troll microwave video downlink system.
“We’ve seen phenomenal business momentum over the past year as we continue to execute on our mission of providing the industry’s most advanced, effective and reliable aerial solutions,” said Alex Giuffrida. “We are honored to support the Broward County Sheriff’s public safety mission and to add the Florida Highway Patrol and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to our growing list of law-enforcement agency clients.”
CNC Technologies can deploy any level of solution from implementing a real-time microwave downlink capability to building out a nationwide counterterrorism network encompassing aircraft, ground-based receive sites, imaging platforms and encrypted communications systems for sovereign state clients. The CNC Technologies team also has extensive experience supporting Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) projects funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
In addition to its work with the BSO, CNC works with a broad range of top law enforcement and government agencies including the NYPD, LAPD, Texas Department of Public Safety, Georgia State Patrol and Michigan State Police.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)