CNC Technologies, an aviation technology and wireless communications company serving the law enforcement, military and government markets, recently concluded a successful appearance at this month’s IACP event joining the Broward County Sheriff’s Office (BSO) in showcasing its CNC-designed airborne mission suite at the Airbus booth. Tapped earlier this year to develop the mission suites for the BSO’s two H125 helicopters, CNC has continued its rapid growth over the course of 2018, recently signing contracts with the Florida Highway Patrol and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
At IACP, the BSO brought one of its H125s to the show floor along with a CNC-equipped mobile command center to provide live demos of the mission suite for conference attendees. Built from the ground up to match the BSO’s specific mission requirements, the comprehensive surveillance and downlink solution was designed around Churchill Navigation’s industry-leading ARS700C augmented reality moving map system. Other key components include the FLIR Star SAFIRE 380-HDc imager, Spectrolab SX-16 enhanced searchlight and Troll microwave video downlink system.
“We’ve seen phenomenal business momentum over the past year as we continue to execute on our mission of providing the industry’s most advanced, effective and reliable aerial solutions,” said Alex Giuffrida. “We are honored to support the Broward County Sheriff’s public safety mission and to add the Florida Highway Patrol and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to our growing list of law-enforcement agency clients.”
CNC Technologies can deploy any level of solution from implementing a real-time microwave downlink capability to building out a nationwide counterterrorism network encompassing aircraft, ground-based receive sites, imaging platforms and encrypted communications systems for sovereign state clients. The CNC Technologies team also has extensive experience supporting Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) projects funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
In addition to its work with the BSO, CNC works with a broad range of top law enforcement and government agencies including the NYPD, LAPD, Texas Department of Public Safety, Georgia State Patrol and Michigan State Police.
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement