CNC Technologies, an aviation technology and wireless communications company serving the law enforcement, military and government markets, recently concluded a successful appearance at this month’s IACP event joining the Broward County Sheriff’s Office (BSO) in showcasing its CNC-designed airborne mission suite at the Airbus booth. Tapped earlier this year to develop the mission suites for the BSO’s two H125 helicopters, CNC has continued its rapid growth over the course of 2018, recently signing contracts with the Florida Highway Patrol and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
At IACP, the BSO brought one of its H125s to the show floor along with a CNC-equipped mobile command center to provide live demos of the mission suite for conference attendees. Built from the ground up to match the BSO’s specific mission requirements, the comprehensive surveillance and downlink solution was designed around Churchill Navigation’s industry-leading ARS700C augmented reality moving map system. Other key components include the FLIR Star SAFIRE 380-HDc imager, Spectrolab SX-16 enhanced searchlight and Troll microwave video downlink system.
“We’ve seen phenomenal business momentum over the past year as we continue to execute on our mission of providing the industry’s most advanced, effective and reliable aerial solutions,” said Alex Giuffrida. “We are honored to support the Broward County Sheriff’s public safety mission and to add the Florida Highway Patrol and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to our growing list of law-enforcement agency clients.”
CNC Technologies can deploy any level of solution from implementing a real-time microwave downlink capability to building out a nationwide counterterrorism network encompassing aircraft, ground-based receive sites, imaging platforms and encrypted communications systems for sovereign state clients. The CNC Technologies team also has extensive experience supporting Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) projects funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
In addition to its work with the BSO, CNC works with a broad range of top law enforcement and government agencies including the NYPD, LAPD, Texas Department of Public Safety, Georgia State Patrol and Michigan State Police.
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- HeloAir appoints new Chief Pilot
- Bell teams with Sumitomo Corp and Japan Airlines to explore Air Mobility
- Airbus Helicopters replaces Keycopter platform with AirbusWorld
- Austrian innovation extends Airbus Helicopters product range
- Bristow Announces Contract Extensions with ConocoPhillips