Bell announced HelicoStore, a Quebec based company, as the first Independent Representative in Canada.
“Bell’s independent representative family allows us to BEST serve our customers around the world and we believe our friends at helicostore will be a great addition to this network allowing us to ENHANCE our customer expereince and expand our commerical business footprint in canada,” said Anthony Moreland, managing director, north america.
HelicoStore was established in 1992 and continues to work with both private and corporate helicopter pilots. They offer turn-key financing, operating and sales solutions for both new and existing helicopter owners.
“We have been working closely with HelicoStore for a few years now and this announcement is the culmination of a very strong and strategic relationship between our two companies.” Added Jason Moir, Regional Sales manager, canada. “Their addition to the bell family will bring an added element of flexibility and creativity to our sales process as we look to expand our presence in the private, corporate and utility sectors across Eastern Canada.”
With more than 100 Bell 505s currently in operation, the aircraft continues to garner attention from customers around the world.
“we have been operating our Bell 505 Jet Ranger X for Just over a year and we have seen an overwhelmingly positive customer response to the performance, technology and modern look of the aircraft,” said Jean-Charles Emter, President and CEO, Helicostore. “we believe we will have tremondeous success working along side Bell selling their exCEPTIONAL aircraft to our canadian customers.”
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama