Bell announced HelicoStore, a Quebec based company, as the first Independent Representative in Canada.
“Bell’s independent representative family allows us to BEST serve our customers around the world and we believe our friends at helicostore will be a great addition to this network allowing us to ENHANCE our customer expereince and expand our commerical business footprint in canada,” said Anthony Moreland, managing director, north america.
HelicoStore was established in 1992 and continues to work with both private and corporate helicopter pilots. They offer turn-key financing, operating and sales solutions for both new and existing helicopter owners.
“We have been working closely with HelicoStore for a few years now and this announcement is the culmination of a very strong and strategic relationship between our two companies.” Added Jason Moir, Regional Sales manager, canada. “Their addition to the bell family will bring an added element of flexibility and creativity to our sales process as we look to expand our presence in the private, corporate and utility sectors across Eastern Canada.”
With more than 100 Bell 505s currently in operation, the aircraft continues to garner attention from customers around the world.
“we have been operating our Bell 505 Jet Ranger X for Just over a year and we have seen an overwhelmingly positive customer response to the performance, technology and modern look of the aircraft,” said Jean-Charles Emter, President and CEO, Helicostore. “we believe we will have tremondeous success working along side Bell selling their exCEPTIONAL aircraft to our canadian customers.”
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™