Bell announced HelicoStore, a Quebec based company, as the first Independent Representative in Canada.
“Bell’s independent representative family allows us to BEST serve our customers around the world and we believe our friends at helicostore will be a great addition to this network allowing us to ENHANCE our customer expereince and expand our commerical business footprint in canada,” said Anthony Moreland, managing director, north america.
HelicoStore was established in 1992 and continues to work with both private and corporate helicopter pilots. They offer turn-key financing, operating and sales solutions for both new and existing helicopter owners.
“We have been working closely with HelicoStore for a few years now and this announcement is the culmination of a very strong and strategic relationship between our two companies.” Added Jason Moir, Regional Sales manager, canada. “Their addition to the bell family will bring an added element of flexibility and creativity to our sales process as we look to expand our presence in the private, corporate and utility sectors across Eastern Canada.”
With more than 100 Bell 505s currently in operation, the aircraft continues to garner attention from customers around the world.
“we have been operating our Bell 505 Jet Ranger X for Just over a year and we have seen an overwhelmingly positive customer response to the performance, technology and modern look of the aircraft,” said Jean-Charles Emter, President and CEO, Helicostore. “we believe we will have tremondeous success working along side Bell selling their exCEPTIONAL aircraft to our canadian customers.”
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations