The biggest names in aerospace rely on Donaldson’s ever-evolving portfolio of filtration solutions. A deep understanding of the aerospace industry, coupled with the most innovative products, has resulted in a robust product line that meets the needs of those who operate ground vehicles, airplanes, rotorcraft, space and marine vehicles. KADEX is excited to offer the Canadian aviation industry with the ideal Donaldson filter. With an extensive variety of filters for rotorcraft, general aviation, and regional airlines, Donaldson has ensured there is a filter to suit your needs.
Donaldson filtration systems are easy to install and maintain, as the company has been designing and manufacturing liquid filters since 1925. Donaldson air filters for general aviation are rated to last 500 hours, which is five to ten times longer than foam filters. After extensive testing, Donaldson can proudly guarantee that their filtration systems greatly exceed others, with 98.5% or greater filtration efficiency.
“We are excited to offer a wide variety of liquid & air filtration products from Donaldson filtration to the Canadian market. The Donaldson name holds a great deal of credibility when it comes to filtration in the industry with applications for rotorcraft, general aviation, regional and commercial,” says Jordan Lavery, Director of Business Development, at KADEX Aero Supply.
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted