S.A.F.E Structure Designs — a global leader that designs, engineers, and manufactures custom ergonomic aircraft and marine maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, and hangar equipment — announced that it has successfully delivered its RW-SS1-B206-S and RW-SS2-B206-S Engine, Transmission, and Main Rotor Head maintenance stands to United Rotorcraft Air Methods in Decatur, Texas for their fleet of Bell 206’s.
SAFE Structure worked with United Rotorcraft Air Methods to enhance and improve their SAFETY and efficiency when working on the aircraft. SAFE’s RW-SS1-B206-S (left) and RW-SS2-B206-S (right) maintenance stands were designed to support the Bell 206, Bell 407, Bell 429, and OH-58, and have been sought after and tested by aircraft mechanics worldwide.
United Rotorcraft Air Methods is the first of S.A.F.E.’s customers to receive maintenance stands with its new innovative enhancements to increase the ergonomics and efficiency of the technician. These additions include diamond plate anti-fatigue decking manufactured with non-skid high tech oil and chemical resistant rubber for soft cushioning to provide essential comfort to the mechanic’s feet, legs and back which increase their productivity, FOD oily waste can which includes a self-closing, foot-operated lid to dispose of oily rags to prevent a fire hazard, and a FOD handrail hanging bag to dispose of small particles that may be dropped on the stand or hangar floor. All future SAFE Structure maintenance stands will include each of these enhancements. SAFE is confident that these additions will set it above its competitors.
- Helicopter now stationed at Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Safran Helicopter Engines Partners with Citicopter in Russia
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement
- Rusada joins the European Helicopter Association
- Airbus Helicopters showed H135 at HeliRussia
- Magpas Air Ambulance CEO appointed to the Board of the Association of Air Ambulances
- Sikorsky Receives Contract To Build 12 CH-53K
- Helicopter Training Squadron 18 Receives Award
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- ADS-B Rebates Have All Been Reserved
- NeoXCraft designers VRCO sign agreement with ConnectJets
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln