S.A.F.E Structure Designs — a global leader that designs, engineers, and manufactures custom ergonomic aircraft and marine maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, and hangar equipment — announced that it has successfully delivered its RW-SS1-B206-S and RW-SS2-B206-S Engine, Transmission, and Main Rotor Head maintenance stands to United Rotorcraft Air Methods in Decatur, Texas for their fleet of Bell 206’s.
SAFE Structure worked with United Rotorcraft Air Methods to enhance and improve their SAFETY and efficiency when working on the aircraft. SAFE’s RW-SS1-B206-S (left) and RW-SS2-B206-S (right) maintenance stands were designed to support the Bell 206, Bell 407, Bell 429, and OH-58, and have been sought after and tested by aircraft mechanics worldwide.
United Rotorcraft Air Methods is the first of S.A.F.E.’s customers to receive maintenance stands with its new innovative enhancements to increase the ergonomics and efficiency of the technician. These additions include diamond plate anti-fatigue decking manufactured with non-skid high tech oil and chemical resistant rubber for soft cushioning to provide essential comfort to the mechanic’s feet, legs and back which increase their productivity, FOD oily waste can which includes a self-closing, foot-operated lid to dispose of oily rags to prevent a fire hazard, and a FOD handrail hanging bag to dispose of small particles that may be dropped on the stand or hangar floor. All future SAFE Structure maintenance stands will include each of these enhancements. SAFE is confident that these additions will set it above its competitors.
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted