S.A.F.E Structure Designs — a global leader that designs, engineers, and manufactures custom ergonomic aircraft and marine maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, and hangar equipment — announced that it has successfully delivered its RW-SS1-B206-S and RW-SS2-B206-S Engine, Transmission, and Main Rotor Head maintenance stands to United Rotorcraft Air Methods in Decatur, Texas for their fleet of Bell 206’s.
SAFE Structure worked with United Rotorcraft Air Methods to enhance and improve their SAFETY and efficiency when working on the aircraft. SAFE’s RW-SS1-B206-S (left) and RW-SS2-B206-S (right) maintenance stands were designed to support the Bell 206, Bell 407, Bell 429, and OH-58, and have been sought after and tested by aircraft mechanics worldwide.
United Rotorcraft Air Methods is the first of S.A.F.E.’s customers to receive maintenance stands with its new innovative enhancements to increase the ergonomics and efficiency of the technician. These additions include diamond plate anti-fatigue decking manufactured with non-skid high tech oil and chemical resistant rubber for soft cushioning to provide essential comfort to the mechanic’s feet, legs and back which increase their productivity, FOD oily waste can which includes a self-closing, foot-operated lid to dispose of oily rags to prevent a fire hazard, and a FOD handrail hanging bag to dispose of small particles that may be dropped on the stand or hangar floor. All future SAFE Structure maintenance stands will include each of these enhancements. SAFE is confident that these additions will set it above its competitors.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO