S.A.F.E Structure Designs — a global leader that designs, engineers, and manufactures custom ergonomic aircraft and marine maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, and hangar equipment — announced that it has successfully delivered its RW-SS1-B206-S and RW-SS2-B206-S Engine, Transmission, and Main Rotor Head maintenance stands to United Rotorcraft Air Methods in Decatur, Texas for their fleet of Bell 206’s.
SAFE Structure worked with United Rotorcraft Air Methods to enhance and improve their SAFETY and efficiency when working on the aircraft. SAFE’s RW-SS1-B206-S (left) and RW-SS2-B206-S (right) maintenance stands were designed to support the Bell 206, Bell 407, Bell 429, and OH-58, and have been sought after and tested by aircraft mechanics worldwide.
United Rotorcraft Air Methods is the first of S.A.F.E.’s customers to receive maintenance stands with its new innovative enhancements to increase the ergonomics and efficiency of the technician. These additions include diamond plate anti-fatigue decking manufactured with non-skid high tech oil and chemical resistant rubber for soft cushioning to provide essential comfort to the mechanic’s feet, legs and back which increase their productivity, FOD oily waste can which includes a self-closing, foot-operated lid to dispose of oily rags to prevent a fire hazard, and a FOD handrail hanging bag to dispose of small particles that may be dropped on the stand or hangar floor. All future SAFE Structure maintenance stands will include each of these enhancements. SAFE is confident that these additions will set it above its competitors.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit