Web Manuals Inc, developer of the world standard in digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is celebrating winning its first Canadian customer after exhibiting at its most successful NBAA-BACE trade show to date.
Fig Air, the Toronto-based VIP helicopter charter operator, will use Web Manuals to digitally edit and review its technical manuals, before distributing them to its staff.
Krister Genmark, Director of Operations Americas, Web Manuals, says: “We are delighted to be welcoming Fig Air to the Web Manuals family. This is a particularly exciting appointment because Fig Air is the first of our 180+ customers to be based in Canada, signifying how more and more aviation businesses around the world are recognizing the benefits of our digital documentation solutions.
“We are very proud of our international growth and are committed to expanding our presence in the North American market out of our recently opened New York City office, our second facility in the region after opening our San Diego office in 2016. We enjoy working with forward-thinking aviation businesses, like Fig Air, helping them to focus on their resources, improve their efficiency and make them even safer.”
The Director of Flight Operations, Fig Air, says: “We have wanted to improve the way we update our manuals for some time and Web Manuals provides the perfect digital solution. Its cloud-based platform enables us to make modifications and seamlessly share these updates with our staff. We are looking forward to applying the time and cost savings, that working with Web Manuals promotes, to other areas of the business.”
Web Manuals now has more than 180 customers worldwide, 25 of which are helicopter businesses.
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas