Web Manuals Inc, developer of the world standard in digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is celebrating winning its first Canadian customer after exhibiting at its most successful NBAA-BACE trade show to date.
Fig Air, the Toronto-based VIP helicopter charter operator, will use Web Manuals to digitally edit and review its technical manuals, before distributing them to its staff.
Krister Genmark, Director of Operations Americas, Web Manuals, says: “We are delighted to be welcoming Fig Air to the Web Manuals family. This is a particularly exciting appointment because Fig Air is the first of our 180+ customers to be based in Canada, signifying how more and more aviation businesses around the world are recognizing the benefits of our digital documentation solutions.
“We are very proud of our international growth and are committed to expanding our presence in the North American market out of our recently opened New York City office, our second facility in the region after opening our San Diego office in 2016. We enjoy working with forward-thinking aviation businesses, like Fig Air, helping them to focus on their resources, improve their efficiency and make them even safer.”
The Director of Flight Operations, Fig Air, says: “We have wanted to improve the way we update our manuals for some time and Web Manuals provides the perfect digital solution. Its cloud-based platform enables us to make modifications and seamlessly share these updates with our staff. We are looking forward to applying the time and cost savings, that working with Web Manuals promotes, to other areas of the business.”
Web Manuals now has more than 180 customers worldwide, 25 of which are helicopter businesses.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management