Web Manuals Inc, developer of the world standard in digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is celebrating winning its first Canadian customer after exhibiting at its most successful NBAA-BACE trade show to date.
Fig Air, the Toronto-based VIP helicopter charter operator, will use Web Manuals to digitally edit and review its technical manuals, before distributing them to its staff.
Krister Genmark, Director of Operations Americas, Web Manuals, says: “We are delighted to be welcoming Fig Air to the Web Manuals family. This is a particularly exciting appointment because Fig Air is the first of our 180+ customers to be based in Canada, signifying how more and more aviation businesses around the world are recognizing the benefits of our digital documentation solutions.
“We are very proud of our international growth and are committed to expanding our presence in the North American market out of our recently opened New York City office, our second facility in the region after opening our San Diego office in 2016. We enjoy working with forward-thinking aviation businesses, like Fig Air, helping them to focus on their resources, improve their efficiency and make them even safer.”
The Director of Flight Operations, Fig Air, says: “We have wanted to improve the way we update our manuals for some time and Web Manuals provides the perfect digital solution. Its cloud-based platform enables us to make modifications and seamlessly share these updates with our staff. We are looking forward to applying the time and cost savings, that working with Web Manuals promotes, to other areas of the business.”
Web Manuals now has more than 180 customers worldwide, 25 of which are helicopter businesses.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet