Web Manuals Inc, developer of the world standard in digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is celebrating winning its first Canadian customer after exhibiting at its most successful NBAA-BACE trade show to date.
Fig Air, the Toronto-based VIP helicopter charter operator, will use Web Manuals to digitally edit and review its technical manuals, before distributing them to its staff.
Krister Genmark, Director of Operations Americas, Web Manuals, says: “We are delighted to be welcoming Fig Air to the Web Manuals family. This is a particularly exciting appointment because Fig Air is the first of our 180+ customers to be based in Canada, signifying how more and more aviation businesses around the world are recognizing the benefits of our digital documentation solutions.
“We are very proud of our international growth and are committed to expanding our presence in the North American market out of our recently opened New York City office, our second facility in the region after opening our San Diego office in 2016. We enjoy working with forward-thinking aviation businesses, like Fig Air, helping them to focus on their resources, improve their efficiency and make them even safer.”
The Director of Flight Operations, Fig Air, says: “We have wanted to improve the way we update our manuals for some time and Web Manuals provides the perfect digital solution. Its cloud-based platform enables us to make modifications and seamlessly share these updates with our staff. We are looking forward to applying the time and cost savings, that working with Web Manuals promotes, to other areas of the business.”
Web Manuals now has more than 180 customers worldwide, 25 of which are helicopter businesses.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit