Web Manuals Inc, developer of the world standard in digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is celebrating winning its first Canadian customer after exhibiting at its most successful NBAA-BACE trade show to date.
Fig Air, the Toronto-based VIP helicopter charter operator, will use Web Manuals to digitally edit and review its technical manuals, before distributing them to its staff.
Krister Genmark, Director of Operations Americas, Web Manuals, says: “We are delighted to be welcoming Fig Air to the Web Manuals family. This is a particularly exciting appointment because Fig Air is the first of our 180+ customers to be based in Canada, signifying how more and more aviation businesses around the world are recognizing the benefits of our digital documentation solutions.
“We are very proud of our international growth and are committed to expanding our presence in the North American market out of our recently opened New York City office, our second facility in the region after opening our San Diego office in 2016. We enjoy working with forward-thinking aviation businesses, like Fig Air, helping them to focus on their resources, improve their efficiency and make them even safer.”
The Director of Flight Operations, Fig Air, says: “We have wanted to improve the way we update our manuals for some time and Web Manuals provides the perfect digital solution. Its cloud-based platform enables us to make modifications and seamlessly share these updates with our staff. We are looking forward to applying the time and cost savings, that working with Web Manuals promotes, to other areas of the business.”
Web Manuals now has more than 180 customers worldwide, 25 of which are helicopter businesses.
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement