The 2018 Symposium, 4th – 5th December 2018, will feature about 30 presentations on the latest developments in the rotorcraft industry with a strong focus on Safety.
EASA will present the main elements of the future Rotorcraft Strategic Safety Roadmap.
Join and engage with about 300 participants across the industry on:
- How can technologies help to further improve safety?
- What are EASA’s, FAA’s and Transport Canada’s latest developments and how are authorities organising themselves to deal with new products?
- How to take credit of Virtual Reality Motion Simulators for training and Virtual Testing in Certification that are coming?
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation