The 2018 Symposium, 4th – 5th December 2018, will feature about 30 presentations on the latest developments in the rotorcraft industry with a strong focus on Safety.
EASA will present the main elements of the future Rotorcraft Strategic Safety Roadmap.
Join and engage with about 300 participants across the industry on:
- How can technologies help to further improve safety?
- What are EASA’s, FAA’s and Transport Canada’s latest developments and how are authorities organising themselves to deal with new products?
- How to take credit of Virtual Reality Motion Simulators for training and Virtual Testing in Certification that are coming?
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden