Genaire is proud to expand it’s fuel cell repair capabilities to now include Bell Helicopters Models 412 and 214.
The care and maintenance of an aircraft’s fuel cell is an incredibly important responsibility. To ensure we are providing the best possible service, we have developed proprietary testing methods that have allowed us to repair all variations of bladder type tanks, including self sealing and crash resistant. We’re proud to have been servicing tanks for Military and civilian customers for over 50 years.
Genaire provides a full-service approach. We don’t just repair leaks, we examine and test the entire fuel cell and address any porous or problem areas, even if they may not be leaking (yet). Based on our years of experience we suggest what needs to be repaired to keep the tank flying because we know the last thing you want to do is have to take it out again any time soon.
All repairs are carried out by our certified Fuel Cell Technicians using heat, pressure, and adhesive to bond new fabric to the fuel cell following repair and overhaul procedures set out by fuel cell manufacturers such as Amfuel, Engineered Fabric, Firestone, Goodyear, Uniroyal and by the Canadian Department of National Defence CFTO’s and U.S. Naval Air Command Repair and Technical Fuel Cell Repair Manuals.
Our facility is climate controlled with a state-of-the-art air make-up system, where we not only repair fuel cells, but warehouse them for both Military and civilian customers. Because of this facility, our customers can cut down on storage costs while still maintaining access to serviceable fuel cells at a moments notice. We also provide an ongoing maintenance program for warehoused tanks that has them checked yearly and properly maintained in the best condition possible.
The facility is subject to the Department of National Defence Controlled Goods Program under Group 5, subgroup 1001.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset