PAC International, a Metro Aviation company, recently delivered three refurbished Airbus EC135P2+ helicopters to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center’s AirCare Program. Metro Aviation recently became the air operator for the 3-base program.
The aircraft interior components were refurbished to include crew and medical attendant seats, all storage pouches, and complete reconditioning of the Metro EMS interior. The completion also included a new composite med floor with Ferno 28A-1 litter and Metro litter load ramp system, new interior and exterior paint, all new windows, Devore tail recognition lights, Metro exterior EMS lighting kits, Technisonic TDFM9100 FM communication system, Garmin GDL69 XM weather system and GTX330ES ADS-B certification, Honeywell MKXXI EGPWS, Outerlink’s IRIS flight tracking and data monitoring system and Aviation Specialties Unlimited supplemental NVIS lighting system. The aircraft are equipped with sophisticated life support and patient care equipment for the medical crew, which consists of a flight nurse and paramedic.
PAC International has a worldwide reputation for providing a wide range of innovative, customer focused, and high-quality helicopter completion and customizing services on Bell, Airbus, Agusta, Sikorsky, and MD Helicopters. They have established a reputation for providing state-of-the-art services in helicopter painting, custom interior fabrication, and avionics installations, and have a long history of providing customized medical interiors to meet the mission specific profile of their customers.
- Metro unveils H125 configuration
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board