Safran Helicopter Engines has appointed Eric Dalbiès as Senior Executive Vice President and Safran Power Units CEO. At Safran Power Units, Eric succeeds François Tarel, who has been appointed to another position within the Group.
Eric Dalbiès joined Snecma1 in 1992, within space propulsion division in Vernon. Within Snecma, he fulfilled various positions in engineering and programs until 2005. In 2005, he was appointed Turbomeca2 Head of information systems, before being named deputy to the President and Head of the improvement initiatives in 2008.
Since 2013, Eric Dalbiès served as Safran Executive Vice-President, Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions.
Eric Dalbiès (51) is a graduate from Ecole Polytechnique (1987) and ISAE-SUPAERO (1992).
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order