Safran Helicopter Engines has appointed Eric Dalbiès as Senior Executive Vice President and Safran Power Units CEO. At Safran Power Units, Eric succeeds François Tarel, who has been appointed to another position within the Group.
Eric Dalbiès joined Snecma1 in 1992, within space propulsion division in Vernon. Within Snecma, he fulfilled various positions in engineering and programs until 2005. In 2005, he was appointed Turbomeca2 Head of information systems, before being named deputy to the President and Head of the improvement initiatives in 2008.
Since 2013, Eric Dalbiès served as Safran Executive Vice-President, Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions.
Eric Dalbiès (51) is a graduate from Ecole Polytechnique (1987) and ISAE-SUPAERO (1992).
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145