This solution, compliant with the FAA/EASA FAR/CS § 27.952 specifications, except for operations with underbelly installation, allows to perform customer missions in the safest conditions by reducing the risk of post-crash fire and improving occupant survivability in case of an accident. Airbus Helicopters strongly recommends that operators retrofit their helicopters with CRFS and any other equipment offered to enhance the safety and reliability of the fleet.
Using the modern technologies, Airbus Helicopters proposes a complete new rupture resistant fuel tank and a fuel system with a rubber bladder fitted inside an aluminum fairing, including also new features such as:
- • Double skin fuel lines to prevent any leakage
- • Redesigned vent system and flame arrestor for an enhanced roll over protection to prevent fuel leakage
- • New capacitive gauge fuel transmitter which improves the reliability of the fuel measure
- • Full equipped fuel plate for an easy maintenance
This upgrade can be performed either by operators or within the Airbus Helicopters network. More details on the solution and the upgrade can be found in the “H125/AS350B3e Crash Resistant Fuel System kit” leaflet.
To complement this offer and to support the whole Ecureuil/Astar family in service fleet, Standard Aero is proposing upgrade solutions compliant with FAA/EASA FAR/CS § 27.952 specifications for the legacy AS350 variants (AS350B, B1, D, BA, B2 and B3) and the EC130 B4 aircraft.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee