SAFE Structure, a preferred global leader partner in providing solution driven aviation support equipment to the United States Coast Guard. SAFE specializes in the innovative design and manufacturing of safe ergonomic aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling for all aviation applications. SAFE has announced the delivery of its most innovative fire suppression bottle check stand to the USCG in Mobile, AL for their fleet of MH-60 Jayhawks.
S.A.F.E. has a known reputation of working alongside aircraft mechanics around the world to design the most valuable products to meet their needs in the aviation industry. SAFE’s new innovative fire suppression bottle check stand is the first of its kind. The check stand was designed for ergonomic access the fire suppression bottle for the MH-60 Jayhawk during inspection, routine maintenance or complete overhaul. The check stand’s complex design ensures a complete contour to the aircraft and adjusts to the proper working height. SAFE’s design team accounted for the various heights of the aircraft depending on the fuel load, parts, and accessories during overhaul and standard maintenance. This check stand will increase the mechanic’s efficiency while providing a safe working environment.
Chief Warrant Officer, Scott Walton, United States Coast Guard, Mobile, AL states, “Our maintenance team completes 62,500 maintenance labor hours a year and SAFE’s manufactured equipment has made a substantial impact concerning the safety and comfort of my crew on the hangar deck. My team has found the quality of the SAFE Structure team, their maintenance platforms/stands, and hangar equipment to be top notch. SAFE’s extreme passion concerning safety, efficiency, and customer satisfaction is one of the many aspects that sets them apart from like companies. Their attention to detail and seamless process is highly appreciated by my team. SAFE has proven then will go the extra mile to provide us with exactly what we need.”
“SAFE structure is driven by a culture to work alongside our customers. In this case specifically, the United States Coast Guard, in providing solutions that currently do not exist on the market. This team effort we all win.” said Johnny Buscema, President and CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats