SAFE Structure, a preferred global leader partner in providing solution driven aviation support equipment to the United States Coast Guard. SAFE specializes in the innovative design and manufacturing of safe ergonomic aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling for all aviation applications. SAFE has announced the delivery of its most innovative fire suppression bottle check stand to the USCG in Mobile, AL for their fleet of MH-60 Jayhawks.
S.A.F.E. has a known reputation of working alongside aircraft mechanics around the world to design the most valuable products to meet their needs in the aviation industry. SAFE’s new innovative fire suppression bottle check stand is the first of its kind. The check stand was designed for ergonomic access the fire suppression bottle for the MH-60 Jayhawk during inspection, routine maintenance or complete overhaul. The check stand’s complex design ensures a complete contour to the aircraft and adjusts to the proper working height. SAFE’s design team accounted for the various heights of the aircraft depending on the fuel load, parts, and accessories during overhaul and standard maintenance. This check stand will increase the mechanic’s efficiency while providing a safe working environment.
Chief Warrant Officer, Scott Walton, United States Coast Guard, Mobile, AL states, “Our maintenance team completes 62,500 maintenance labor hours a year and SAFE’s manufactured equipment has made a substantial impact concerning the safety and comfort of my crew on the hangar deck. My team has found the quality of the SAFE Structure team, their maintenance platforms/stands, and hangar equipment to be top notch. SAFE’s extreme passion concerning safety, efficiency, and customer satisfaction is one of the many aspects that sets them apart from like companies. Their attention to detail and seamless process is highly appreciated by my team. SAFE has proven then will go the extra mile to provide us with exactly what we need.”
“SAFE structure is driven by a culture to work alongside our customers. In this case specifically, the United States Coast Guard, in providing solutions that currently do not exist on the market. This team effort we all win.” said Johnny Buscema, President and CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs.
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy