SAFE Structure, a preferred global leader partner in providing solution driven aviation support equipment to the United States Coast Guard. SAFE specializes in the innovative design and manufacturing of safe ergonomic aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling for all aviation applications. SAFE has announced the delivery of its most innovative fire suppression bottle check stand to the USCG in Mobile, AL for their fleet of MH-60 Jayhawks.
S.A.F.E. has a known reputation of working alongside aircraft mechanics around the world to design the most valuable products to meet their needs in the aviation industry. SAFE’s new innovative fire suppression bottle check stand is the first of its kind. The check stand was designed for ergonomic access the fire suppression bottle for the MH-60 Jayhawk during inspection, routine maintenance or complete overhaul. The check stand’s complex design ensures a complete contour to the aircraft and adjusts to the proper working height. SAFE’s design team accounted for the various heights of the aircraft depending on the fuel load, parts, and accessories during overhaul and standard maintenance. This check stand will increase the mechanic’s efficiency while providing a safe working environment.
Chief Warrant Officer, Scott Walton, United States Coast Guard, Mobile, AL states, “Our maintenance team completes 62,500 maintenance labor hours a year and SAFE’s manufactured equipment has made a substantial impact concerning the safety and comfort of my crew on the hangar deck. My team has found the quality of the SAFE Structure team, their maintenance platforms/stands, and hangar equipment to be top notch. SAFE’s extreme passion concerning safety, efficiency, and customer satisfaction is one of the many aspects that sets them apart from like companies. Their attention to detail and seamless process is highly appreciated by my team. SAFE has proven then will go the extra mile to provide us with exactly what we need.”
“SAFE structure is driven by a culture to work alongside our customers. In this case specifically, the United States Coast Guard, in providing solutions that currently do not exist on the market. This team effort we all win.” said Johnny Buscema, President and CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs.
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results
- Bell 407GXI certified in China
- India looking for 111 Naval Utility Helicopters
- FreeFlight Systems announces Sapphire Elite recognition program
- Contracts signed for air medical evacuation services in Europe and Africa
- Service center ODK-Klimov and UTair-Engineering helped Sanaviatsii
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal implements new Kathmandu heli-lanes
- Coptersafety provides update on H125 simulator
- USHST Sees Safety Benefits of Integrating UAS and OPA Technology into Helicopter Operations
- Universal Avionics to present innovative flight deck solutions at Heli-Expo
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2019
- DART’s H135 Crosstubes get approvals
- Heli-Union commences contract in French Guyana with two AS365Ns
- Raytheon Awarded $15M Contract for CV-22 Software Delivery
- Kailash Helicopter plans to add more helicopters