HeliTSA has celebrated its second anniversary, proving its model of rotary maintenance training was a much-needed addition to the Australian market. The training model offers exposure to operational aircraft and is now expanding to encompass S-92 courses.
“If there is one thing engineers are good at, it’s making things complex. So when we launched HeliTSA, we made our mission crystal clear: to deliver training for engineers, by engineers,” said HeliTSA co-founder Pep Sayabath.
“That guides us as we make decisions. When we were deciding whether to launch S-92 training, we had to ask ourselves – is there any demand for engineers on this aircraft? If the answer was no, then we weren’t serving local engineers.
“But with the S-92 being the most popular offshore machine in Australia at the moment, we are excited to launch this training. We have recently been contracting to S-92 operators and have a long list of tips ready to teach.”
The decision to launch S-92 training came after multiple requests from engineers in Australia and abroad.
AgustaWestland AW139 training courses will still continue, alongside AW139 Exclusion Removal training and AW139 first of type OJT Journals. The development of OJT Journals and Exclusion Removal training signifies HeliTSA’s commitment to exploring new avenues to help engineers get licensed and keep their qualifications current.
The relaunch has also seen HeliTSA’s S-92 and AW109 first of type OJT Journals approved by CASA.
With a growing list of training solutions developed in accordance with industry needs, HeliTSA is a cost-effective option for engineers and aviation corporations in Australia.
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents