HeliTSA has celebrated its second anniversary, proving its model of rotary maintenance training was a much-needed addition to the Australian market. The training model offers exposure to operational aircraft and is now expanding to encompass S-92 courses.
“If there is one thing engineers are good at, it’s making things complex. So when we launched HeliTSA, we made our mission crystal clear: to deliver training for engineers, by engineers,” said HeliTSA co-founder Pep Sayabath.
“That guides us as we make decisions. When we were deciding whether to launch S-92 training, we had to ask ourselves – is there any demand for engineers on this aircraft? If the answer was no, then we weren’t serving local engineers.
“But with the S-92 being the most popular offshore machine in Australia at the moment, we are excited to launch this training. We have recently been contracting to S-92 operators and have a long list of tips ready to teach.”
The decision to launch S-92 training came after multiple requests from engineers in Australia and abroad.
AgustaWestland AW139 training courses will still continue, alongside AW139 Exclusion Removal training and AW139 first of type OJT Journals. The development of OJT Journals and Exclusion Removal training signifies HeliTSA’s commitment to exploring new avenues to help engineers get licensed and keep their qualifications current.
The relaunch has also seen HeliTSA’s S-92 and AW109 first of type OJT Journals approved by CASA.
With a growing list of training solutions developed in accordance with industry needs, HeliTSA is a cost-effective option for engineers and aviation corporations in Australia.
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing