Flight Planner, the Airbus Helicopters all-in-one mobile Electronic Flight Bag, supports pilots in their mission preparation. It allows direct performance computation based on OEM flight manual data and wireless data transfer to the aircraft Flight Management System – available in iOS version or on rugged Panasonic tablet.
Flight Planner, initially proposed with the H175, is now extended to the H145/H145M and will also be available on the H135 in a new version, end 2018.
The new features proposed include:
- • Bluetooth connectivity for Aircraft equipped with GTN750/FS510 (H145) in order to load the flight plan in the system and to acquire/visualize the Aircraft GPS position on Flight Planner
- • Management of the Aircraft configurations (mission equipment etc.) through the associated « Aircraft Builder» web tool
- • Helicopter flight plan computation and transfer to the Air Traffic Control, and automatic receipt and acceptance or update.
Simultaneously the stand-alone Flight Perfo iOS application was extended to H145/H145M and beginning 2019 will be available to H135.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit