Flight Planner, the Airbus Helicopters all-in-one mobile Electronic Flight Bag, supports pilots in their mission preparation. It allows direct performance computation based on OEM flight manual data and wireless data transfer to the aircraft Flight Management System – available in iOS version or on rugged Panasonic tablet.
Flight Planner, initially proposed with the H175, is now extended to the H145/H145M and will also be available on the H135 in a new version, end 2018.
The new features proposed include:
- • Bluetooth connectivity for Aircraft equipped with GTN750/FS510 (H145) in order to load the flight plan in the system and to acquire/visualize the Aircraft GPS position on Flight Planner
- • Management of the Aircraft configurations (mission equipment etc.) through the associated « Aircraft Builder» web tool
- • Helicopter flight plan computation and transfer to the Air Traffic Control, and automatic receipt and acceptance or update.
Simultaneously the stand-alone Flight Perfo iOS application was extended to H145/H145M and beginning 2019 will be available to H135.
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH