Flight Planner, the Airbus Helicopters all-in-one mobile Electronic Flight Bag, supports pilots in their mission preparation. It allows direct performance computation based on OEM flight manual data and wireless data transfer to the aircraft Flight Management System – available in iOS version or on rugged Panasonic tablet.
Flight Planner, initially proposed with the H175, is now extended to the H145/H145M and will also be available on the H135 in a new version, end 2018.
The new features proposed include:
- • Bluetooth connectivity for Aircraft equipped with GTN750/FS510 (H145) in order to load the flight plan in the system and to acquire/visualize the Aircraft GPS position on Flight Planner
- • Management of the Aircraft configurations (mission equipment etc.) through the associated « Aircraft Builder» web tool
- • Helicopter flight plan computation and transfer to the Air Traffic Control, and automatic receipt and acceptance or update.
Simultaneously the stand-alone Flight Perfo iOS application was extended to H145/H145M and beginning 2019 will be available to H135.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management