Recognized for world-class innovation, precision and quality, Bell offers premium comfort coupled with safety, efficiency and outstanding customer service. The Bell 429 and Bell 505 helicopters combine sleek exterior lines and meticulously crafted bespoke interiors for the most comfortable in-flight experience. The Bell 505 and Bell 429 have become a staple for private transport around the world. Visit our static display P5 during MEBAA next week to find out why customers choose Bell.
· The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X light single engine helicopter is one of Bell’s most in demand commercial aircraft in the world. Now with over 10 000 hours reached on its global fleet, the five-seater was designed through customer collaboration to ensure both pilot and passenger receive a safe, smooth and enjoyable experience. To guarantee efficient and reliable performance, the design consists of proven dynamic components, advanced aerodynamic design, a dual channel FADEC Turbomeca Arrius 2R engine and best-in-class value. With more than 100 delivered around the world, it is designed to be easier and safer to fly thanks to its superior standard equipment and state-of-the-art Garmin 1000H TM glass cockpit.
· The Bell 429 is designed with the future in mind and there is no compromise when it comes to your comfort. This twin engine aircraft’s large cabin is easily customized for luxurious amenities and the spacious seats provide ample comfort that makes any trip enjoyable. With over 330 000 hours of proven operations on the global fleet, the Bell 429 multi-mission aircraft is chosen by corporate customers, police forces and medical teams around the world for time-sensitive missions.
Thinking above and beyond is what we do. For more than 80 years, we’ve been reimagining the experience of flight and where it can take us.
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria