Recognized for world-class innovation, precision and quality, Bell offers premium comfort coupled with safety, efficiency and outstanding customer service. The Bell 429 and Bell 505 helicopters combine sleek exterior lines and meticulously crafted bespoke interiors for the most comfortable in-flight experience. The Bell 505 and Bell 429 have become a staple for private transport around the world. Visit our static display P5 during MEBAA next week to find out why customers choose Bell.
· The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X light single engine helicopter is one of Bell’s most in demand commercial aircraft in the world. Now with over 10 000 hours reached on its global fleet, the five-seater was designed through customer collaboration to ensure both pilot and passenger receive a safe, smooth and enjoyable experience. To guarantee efficient and reliable performance, the design consists of proven dynamic components, advanced aerodynamic design, a dual channel FADEC Turbomeca Arrius 2R engine and best-in-class value. With more than 100 delivered around the world, it is designed to be easier and safer to fly thanks to its superior standard equipment and state-of-the-art Garmin 1000H TM glass cockpit.
· The Bell 429 is designed with the future in mind and there is no compromise when it comes to your comfort. This twin engine aircraft’s large cabin is easily customized for luxurious amenities and the spacious seats provide ample comfort that makes any trip enjoyable. With over 330 000 hours of proven operations on the global fleet, the Bell 429 multi-mission aircraft is chosen by corporate customers, police forces and medical teams around the world for time-sensitive missions.
Thinking above and beyond is what we do. For more than 80 years, we’ve been reimagining the experience of flight and where it can take us.
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics