Recognized for world-class innovation, precision and quality, Bell offers premium comfort coupled with safety, efficiency and outstanding customer service. The Bell 429 and Bell 505 helicopters combine sleek exterior lines and meticulously crafted bespoke interiors for the most comfortable in-flight experience. The Bell 505 and Bell 429 have become a staple for private transport around the world. Visit our static display P5 during MEBAA next week to find out why customers choose Bell.
· The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X light single engine helicopter is one of Bell’s most in demand commercial aircraft in the world. Now with over 10 000 hours reached on its global fleet, the five-seater was designed through customer collaboration to ensure both pilot and passenger receive a safe, smooth and enjoyable experience. To guarantee efficient and reliable performance, the design consists of proven dynamic components, advanced aerodynamic design, a dual channel FADEC Turbomeca Arrius 2R engine and best-in-class value. With more than 100 delivered around the world, it is designed to be easier and safer to fly thanks to its superior standard equipment and state-of-the-art Garmin 1000H TM glass cockpit.
· The Bell 429 is designed with the future in mind and there is no compromise when it comes to your comfort. This twin engine aircraft’s large cabin is easily customized for luxurious amenities and the spacious seats provide ample comfort that makes any trip enjoyable. With over 330 000 hours of proven operations on the global fleet, the Bell 429 multi-mission aircraft is chosen by corporate customers, police forces and medical teams around the world for time-sensitive missions.
Thinking above and beyond is what we do. For more than 80 years, we’ve been reimagining the experience of flight and where it can take us.
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Aston Martin and Airbus prepare to take to the skies
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- A New H145 Full Flight Simulator for the US
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy