The Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS) has reaccredited eleven Med-Trans air medical transport bases in the United States.
“This recognition is a result of the hard work and professionalism of every employee to become the best at their positions of tremendous responsibility in transporting and caring for patients,” said Med-Trans Corporation President Rob Hamilton.
Med-Trans rotor wing operations in five states (Iowa, Louisiana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, and South Carolina) were reaccredited by the commission. They include:
Air Reach, Mullins, S.C.
C.A.R.E. Flight, Walterboro, S.C.
GHS Med-Trans, Greenville, S.C.
Life Air Rescue I, Shreveport, La.
Life Air Rescue II, Winnfield, La.
LifeFlight, Anderson, S.C.
McAlester Regional AirCare, McAlester, Okla.
Mercy Air Care, Sioux City, Iowa
Novant Health Med Flight, Salisbury, N.C.
Regional One, Spartanburg, S.C.
SC Air Care, Sumter, S.C.
Now in its 36th year in business, Med-Trans has grown into a leading national medical transport provider, focused on establishing professional relationships with leading health systems, medical centers and EMS agencies. Med-Trans offers a broad range of solutions to help its partners achieve successful patient outcomes. With relationships in 26 states and operations from more than 90 base locations, more than 1,200 Med-Trans team members make a difference every day in the lives and communities they serve. For more info go to www.med-trans.net.
To achieve accreditation by CAMTS, medical transport programs must adhere to CAMTS’ rigorous patient care and safety of transport standards, developed and continually improved by a board of highly skilled and experienced medical and medical transportation professionals. Adherence to these standards, which are above and beyond regulatory requirements, assures program compliance to remain accredited by CAMTS. The commission is dedicated to improving the quality of patient care and safety of the transport environment for services providing rotor wing, fixed wing and ground transport systems.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO