Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce they will be supporting Air Center Helicopters’ Airbus H225 helicopters through a multi-year parts-by-the-hour (PBH) contract. This contract covers airframe and a combination of dynamics, small components, and avionics. By leveraging Heli-One’s H225 inventory and expertise, Air Center will be covered for planned and unplanned events thus reducing aircraft downtime.
Air Center Helicopters is based in Fort Worth, Texas and operates a diverse fleet of aircraft including Airbus H225s, AS332, Bell 412, and Bell 407. They provide helicopter services for civil and government purposes including: charter flights, utility work, cargo transportation, powerline maintenance, tourism, surveillance, SAR, Medevac, hoist operations, and film/photography support.
Heli-One has extensive experience supporting the H225 and other Super Puma variants. Their capabilities for the H225 include all levels of inspection/checks, dynamics repair and overhaul, rotor blades, avionics, and Design & Engineering. Heli-One has also certified over 20 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) for this aircraft type with the ability to adapt other modifications for the H225. Heli-One’s short turnaround times and logistics network will help Air Center minimize aircraft downtime and expand operational availability.
Air Center’s President and CEO has stated that he is very pleased with Heli-One’s ability to customize their PBH program to suit Air Center’s unique operational needs which maximizes supportability and minimizes operational costs.
“We are excited to support Air Center’s H225. We have extensive experience in supporting this versatile aircraft type and we aim to put all our gained knowledge toward’s their advantage. Air Center provides valuable helicopter services for their customers and we are ready to support their needs, planned or not,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats