Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce they will be supporting Air Center Helicopters’ Airbus H225 helicopters through a multi-year parts-by-the-hour (PBH) contract. This contract covers airframe and a combination of dynamics, small components, and avionics. By leveraging Heli-One’s H225 inventory and expertise, Air Center will be covered for planned and unplanned events thus reducing aircraft downtime.
Air Center Helicopters is based in Fort Worth, Texas and operates a diverse fleet of aircraft including Airbus H225s, AS332, Bell 412, and Bell 407. They provide helicopter services for civil and government purposes including: charter flights, utility work, cargo transportation, powerline maintenance, tourism, surveillance, SAR, Medevac, hoist operations, and film/photography support.
Heli-One has extensive experience supporting the H225 and other Super Puma variants. Their capabilities for the H225 include all levels of inspection/checks, dynamics repair and overhaul, rotor blades, avionics, and Design & Engineering. Heli-One has also certified over 20 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) for this aircraft type with the ability to adapt other modifications for the H225. Heli-One’s short turnaround times and logistics network will help Air Center minimize aircraft downtime and expand operational availability.
Air Center’s President and CEO has stated that he is very pleased with Heli-One’s ability to customize their PBH program to suit Air Center’s unique operational needs which maximizes supportability and minimizes operational costs.
“We are excited to support Air Center’s H225. We have extensive experience in supporting this versatile aircraft type and we aim to put all our gained knowledge toward’s their advantage. Air Center provides valuable helicopter services for their customers and we are ready to support their needs, planned or not,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One.
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results
- Bell 407GXI certified in China
- India looking for 111 Naval Utility Helicopters
- FreeFlight Systems announces Sapphire Elite recognition program
- Contracts signed for air medical evacuation services in Europe and Africa
- Service center ODK-Klimov and UTair-Engineering helped Sanaviatsii
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal implements new Kathmandu heli-lanes
- Coptersafety provides update on H125 simulator
- USHST Sees Safety Benefits of Integrating UAS and OPA Technology into Helicopter Operations
- Universal Avionics to present innovative flight deck solutions at Heli-Expo
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2019
- DART’s H135 Crosstubes get approvals
- Heli-Union commences contract in French Guyana with two AS365Ns
- Raytheon Awarded $15M Contract for CV-22 Software Delivery